*SECRETS OF SULPHUR SPRINGS PREMIERE*

Indie sat in the hotel room in New Orleans, Louisiana as her mom styled her hair and did her makeup. As soon as her mother was done, she headed into the room's bathroom and got changed. She put on a white crop top with a silver jacket and matching pants. She slid on a pair of beige heels. 

She walked out of the bathroom and looked at her phone clock. 3:45 it read. The limo would pick her up in 15 minutes. 

She took a selfie to post.

@indiedowney   

Ready for the SOSS premiere! Can't wait to see everyone! <3 #secretsofsulphursprings

liked by: preston_oliver, ellecharlottegraham, jenna0rtega, masonthamesofficial, 9mil more...

masonthamesofficial: so proud of you! <3

indiedowney: ^^thanks ml! <3

user9083: ^^are they dating?!

indiedowney: ^^no, we're just really good friends! 

masonthamesofficial: ^^yeah, platonic soulmates or whatever lmao! 

user9083: ^^oh okay! love you both btw <3

madeleinemcgraw: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

indiedowney: ^^IK! I MISS YOU SM! <3

thelandongordon: can't wait to see you soon!

indiedowney: ^^ditto! <3

preston_oliver: pretty! <3

thelandongordon: ^^SIMP. 

jayden.bartels: ^^SIMP ALERT!!!

preston_oliver: ^^ really dude? 

indiedowney: ^^thanks pres! <3

Soon enough, the limo arrived and Indie and her mother walked outside. They climbed in and drove to the premiere. They arrived and as soon as Indie got out of the car, camera's flashed, mics were shoved in her face and once she finally got past them all, she found Mady and ran over to her. 

"Mads!" She exclaimed. 

"Ind!" Mady exclaimed. The two girls hugged and posed for pictures together. Soon enough they felt arms wrap around their shoulders. They turned around and found none other than the Preston Oliver. 

"Pres!" Indie exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. Preston visibly blushed as her warm breath hit his neck. Mady smirked.