*PANICKING AND PACIFIERS*

It was only four short days later that Kyliegh and her new baby girl Kalani were out of the hospital. Preston hadn't been required to see them since they got out of the hospital yet, but today was the day of his first counseling session with Kyliegh after the pregnancy. 

He dreaded today as he laid on Indie's bed, snuggled into her side, trying not to cry. The past week had been terrible for Preston and he felt as though he shouldn't have any more tears left to cry, but the torrential downpour within him had other plans. Indie was sleeping so peacefully while Preston  laid awake, having been without sleep for these last couple days. He was exhausted to say the least. 

It was about 4 AM and here they were, snuggled up in bed. But it didn't feel the same. This was the only time of day that Indigo felt at peace. She was sleeping and breathing softly and slept her worries about her broken boyfriend away. Meanwhile, for Preston, it was just another place to unfortunately be alone with his thoughts and stress himself beyond reason. 

He hated life. 

He didn't want to think like that, but he did. He really hated life. 

While he was laying in bed, that's all he could think about. It's all his fault. That's what Kyliegh had muttered to him as she'd been wheeled out of the hospital. Those four words were really messing with his head. He felt his breathing get heavier as he got lost in his emotions again. 

With that, Indie's eyes fluttered open and she saw her boyfriend's terrified, pale face. 

"Preston?" She asked gently. He looked at her with wide eyes. 

You weren't supposed to let her see you like this. He thought to himself. But that quickly got lost in translation as the same four words repeated in his head. 

Its. All. Your. Fault. 

****************

4 DAYS AGO....

Today was the day Kyliegh was released from the hospital. 

She was so incredibly angry. She now had a kid, her reputation was ruined, and she'd soon have to go back to juvenile detention as a new addition to the terms and conditions of the court case. 

She was wheeled out the hospital in a wheelchair, Kalani Dorothy Curran in her arms, her family quickly following behind her. The Oliver's and Downey's stood by the door she was wheeled out of, watching the girl exit with disgust. 

As she rolled past Preston she shot him a glare. 

"It's all your fault, Preston. Everything. This isn't over." Kyliegh muttered so only he could hear. 

*****************

PRESENT......

Those four words had broken him. 

Now here he was, lost in his thoughts again. 

"Preston!" Indigo exclaimed. He jumped as she yelled. Tears shone in his eyes. "I'm sorry lovey, I didn't mean to yell. You were just in a haze again." 

He looked into his girlfriend's dark brown eyes and wiped his tears. 

"I'm sorry." He sighed, biting his lip. 

"For what?" Indie asked confusedly. 

"It's all my fault." He shrugged, holding back another round of tears from bursting loose. 

Indigo sighed. 

"None of this is your fault, babe. Lay down, get some rest." Indie tried gently. He shook his head.