*COURT DAY (PT. 1)*

Preston sighed as he looked in the mirror. His fresh white button up looked spotless, the mahogany red suit jacket looked crisp and put together, the silver chain peeked out from the nice shirt, giving the look an extra touch. He had black loafers on and they were shiny and neat. He looked perfect, but nothing was right in his world. 

"You look so handsome, Pres." Indie smiled from the doorway. He turned to look at her with a frown on his face. 

"I can't do this, Inds. I can't." Preston stated, holding tears. Indigo sighed. 

"I know you can do this. It's alright. I'm gonna be right with you, every step of the way." Indie assured. She walked up to him and brushed the dog hair off of Preston's shoulder from her puppy, Blue. She fixed his hair and smiled at him, looking up into his greenish brown eyes. She could get lost in his eyes. They were so mesmerizing. She wished she could see them happy again though. 

"You look beautiful by the way." Preston forced a half smile. She smiled. She had a white ruffle top on covered by a black pantsuit jacket. She had black dress pants on to match, and her black open toed heels completed the look. Her makeup was done boldly and she had straightened her hair perfectly. 

"Thank you." She responded. The two just sat and looked into each other's eyes for a minute. They got lost in each other's eyes until a knock was heard at the door frame. Eliza popped in. 

"Sorry to interrupt, guys, but it's time to go." She said with a light smile. Indigo nodded as Preston sighed. 

"We'll be right down." She affirmed. Eliza retreated and Indigo took Preston's hands in her own. 

"Everything is going to be just fine, okay? I've got your back. I love you." Indigo assured, kissing him on the cheek. He nodded slightly. 

"I love you too." Preston responded. He looked hella anxious. Indigo hugged him around the neck and Preston set his hands on her waist, nuzzling into her touch. They broke apart and Indigo kissed him delicately. He took a deep breath as they broke apart and the two walked down the stairs together. 

As they drove to the courthouse, Indigo posted to her Instagram. 

(JAYDEN = INDIGO'S MOM IN 2ND PIC) 

@indiedowney