*MAGIC KINGDOM*

The next day, Indigo woke up and immediately started to get ready for the day. She brushed her teeth, did her makeup, and did her hair, before putting on her outfit. 

When the entire group made it to Magic Kingdom, they went to the "Mainstreet Bakery"

When the entire group made it to Magic Kingdom, they went to the "Mainstreet Bakery". They ordered and sat down at a bright white outdoor table with a cheery cherry red umbrella. Indie had ordered a Strawberry Creme Frappe and a Sausage, Cheddar, and Egg breakfast sandwich. They all ate their breakfast happily before making their way to the front of the Cinderella Castle. 

They watched the park's opening show and then made their way over to Splash Mountain. After that, they rode Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Jungle Cruise, the Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and they visited Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. Soon, they found themselves ready for a quick lunch at Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn Cafe. They ordered and awaited their food. Indie got a Coke, and a Walking Taco. They finished their lunch and walked over to the Haunted Mansion. While they were here, they had to film a few promo's for the show a day. 

They met the film crew at the popular ride and regrouped. Preston, Indigo, and Landon were placed in a car together, where the camera crew was precariously placed everywhere around the attraction. They rode the ride together and reacted for the camera. 

Once they finished, they filmed some commentary outside of the ride, and they headed to Main Street to see the Festival of Fantasy Parade. 

Once the parade was over, they rode Dumbo, It's a Small World, Peter Pan's Flight, Seven Dwarf's Mine Train, and Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid. They took a relaxing ride on the PeopleMover, and then toured Tom Sawyer Island. The group decided to reride the Haunted Mansion so they could do it without camera's in their face before moving on to touring The Hall of Presidents, and watching Country Bear Jamboree. They rode Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, they watched Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, and the Tomorrowland Speedway. Then they decided to stop for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.