*ANIMAL KINGDOM*

The next morning, the Downey family awoke bright and early. Indigo quickly brushed her teeth, did her makeup, did her hair, and got dressed for the day. 

Before meeting up with the rest of the group, the family walked over to the Roaring Fork, and in resort restaurant

Indigo ordered a chocolate milk, Mickey shaped Waffles and Bacon on the side with a cup of fresh Pineapple. When they were finally finished with their meal, they met up with the rest of the group at the bus stop and hopped on the next bus to Animal Kindgom. 

As soon as they arrived, they made their way towards the World of Avatar. They got right down to business and filmed a video with the Flight of Passage. They filmed some commentary and were finally ready for their unfilmed day to begin. 

They rode the Na'vi River Journey and then made their way towards Expedition Everest. They rode the Kali River Rapids and then moved on towards the Maharajah Jungle Trek where they saw beautiful tigers and more. Then they watched UP! A Great Bird Adventure at the Caravan Stage. They met Mickey and Minnie and then watched Festival of the Lion King. Then they stopped at the Harambe Market for a quick bite to eat for lunch. 

Indigo ordered a Watermelon Lemonade to drink and a Grilled Chicken Bowl for lunch. She had a Simba Cupcake afterwards for dessert. 

After their filling lunch, they headed over to the Wildlife Express train and they watched Rafiki's Planet Watch. Then, once they got back to the main area of the park, they visited the Affection Section, petting zoo. They rode Africa's Kilimanjaro Safari's and then took a relaxing hike on the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail. They watched It's Tough to be a Bug! and then rode Dinosaur. Then they watched Finding Nemo-The Musical, and when they came out of the theater, the sun was beginning to set. They headed back over to Expedition Everest, and filmed their nightly video.