*CAST VACATION*

A few weeks later, the cast was on a call with their director, Tony. 

"I have a special surprise for you guys." He said. They all payed close attention. "We're going to Disney World!" 

They all exclaimed and got all excited. 

*************

It was almost time for the trip and Indie was finishing up her packing at about 9 AM on the Sunday of the trip. She packed up her clothes and finally shut her suitcase. She grabbed her matching luggage set and set it by her bedroom door. 

She then grabbed her favorite mini backpack and filled put her phone charger, book, an extra outfit, airpods, and her yellow hydroflask in it

She set that on top of her suitcase and walked over to her record player

She set that on top of her suitcase and walked over to her record player. She placed her Arctic Monkeys record on and she set the needle on the disc. She smiled when her and Preston's song came on. 

She scrolled through TikTok and must have eventually dozed off, because at about 3 PM, Indigo's mom came into the room and rubbed her back to wake her up. She sat up and looked at her mom with sleepy eyes. 

"We leave in an our for the airport sweetie. Get ready." Her mom said with a smile. 

"Thanks mom." Indie responded with a smile. She got up and placed a new record on the player. 

She then walked over to her closet and picked an outfit. 

She then did her makeup quickly and braided her hair

She then looked at her clock

She then looked at her clock. 3:50 PM it read. She put her phone in the front pocket of her carry on bag. She strapped on the backpack and rolled the suitcase down the stairs. 

She loaded her baggage into her dad's car. 

At 4 PM, the family piled into the car. Robert put the address into the GPS and Jennifer hooked up her phone to the aux in the passenger seat. Jacob, Indie, and Banks piled into the backseat, Banks in the middle as they took off towards the airport. 

The kids and Jennifer sang every word and Robert chuckled from his place in the driver's seat. Eventually, they made it to the airport. 

They walked into the airport. About a half an hour later, the family made it through security and to their gate. They still had about an hour before they had to board. 

Indie saw Landon and Mady and rushed over to greet them. 

"Hey ya'll!" Indie exclaimed. 

"Hey!" Mady exclaimed. 

"Are you excited?!" Landon said excitedly. The two girls nodded happily. 

Mrs. Mcgraw spoke up. 

"I think we should eat quickly before we board." She suggested. Everyone agreed and they made their way to the airport Chipotle. 

They ordered and when they finished eating, it was perfect timing as they heard their group being called to board the plane. Indie sat next to her mother. 

She put her airpods in and read her book while her mother and Mrs. Gordon talked. 

After a short plane ride, they landed in Las Vegas. They got off the plane and went to their next gate. There, they saw Preston and his family. The group ran over to him and they exchanged greeting. Preston hugged Indie tightly as Jacob looked over with his stern big brother look. Banks nudged him. 

It was about 7 PM when they boarded and it was about 10 PM when they arrived in Orlando,  Florida. 

They lined up at the Disney bus line and waited for their bus. They made it onto the bus and drove to the Fort Wilderness property. They got off the bus and checked into their cabins. They all said goodnight and headed to their respective cabins. The Downey's opened the door to their's and the kids headed into the main bedroom. They unpacked quickly and took turns in the bathroom getting changed and ready for bed. When it was Indie's turn, she brushed her teeth, removed her makeup, and put on her pj's. 

She then walked into the bedroom and climbed onto the top bunk

She then walked into the bedroom and climbed onto the top bunk. Banks slid into the bottom bunk as Jacob snuggled into the main bed. Their parents were sleeping on the pullout couch in the living room area. 

Indie fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow and she knew she would need lots of sleep to prepare for the fun vacation ahead of her.