*GONNA NEED MORE COUNSELING DUE TO COUNSELING*

"You've got this, Pres, everything's gonna be just fine." Indigo reassured. They were sitting in the counseling section of Maple Hospital and the girl was rubbing gentle circles into the back of the boys hand, her hand resting on his thigh. 

Preston's gaze was intently pointed towards the ground, his leg was bouncing up and down, and just being there was enough to bring tears to his eyes. He didn't want to look weak, so he held his tears. 

Indigo was waiting with the boy and she wondered if she was allowed to go in with him. She doubted it, but she wanted to try for Preston's sake. He desperately wanted someone to be with him. 

It was only a few minutes later that Preston's tears broke loose. Kyliegh was brought in with her father and they sat across the room. Preston overheard Kyliegh and her dad talking about him and he buried his face in his hands, covering the tears, but Indie heard him sniffling and whimpering lightly. 

She sighed and leaned down so only he could hear her. 

"Babe, its okay. Breathe. You're okay, Pres, you're okay." She comforted. She kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back. His tears slowed, but didn't quite disappear. 

"Preston, Kyliegh." Ashley emerged from a hallway with a wide smile. 

"Can I go back with him?" Indigo asked lightly. The woman shook her head with a sorry look. 

"I'd like it to be just me and the two of them if that's alright." Ashley said. 

"That's fine. You'll be okay, Preston. Breathe through it." Indie said as he wiped the last of his tears before following Kyliegh and the woman. 

They were led to a small, cozy room. The woman sat in a cozy chair by her desk and across from her sat Kyliegh and Preston but in different chairs. Kyliegh threw herself in a bean bag chair, making herself comfortable, but Preston sat down simply, hands folded, looking nervous. 

"Preston, its okay to get comfortable. We're gonna be here for a little while. Miss Curran has been here with me a few times before. I heard the situation from her point of view, just like I heard yours so I have all the sides of the story." Ashley smiled. Preston stayed still. Ashley gave him a sorry look as she noticed the fear in his eyes. 

"Okay, we're gonna start out by officially meeting each other." Ashley smiled. 

"I know her well enough." Preston muttered. Kyliegh glared at him. 

"Preston, I know this is hard sweetie, but we have to push all that aside if this is gonna work." Ashley tried. 

"I can't." He whimpered, tears threatening to spill as he bounced his leg nervously. Ashley's gaze softened. 

"Preston, its alright, this is a safe environment." She reassured. He shook his head, biting back the tears. 

"Yeah, Preston. Its a safe environment." Kyliegh smiled with the fakest look Preston had ever seen. That sent him over the edge. He burst into tears and practically sprinted out the door. 

"Preston..." Ashley sighed, following him out of the room. 

"Pres?" Indigo asked as he rushed into the bathroom. She looked at Ashley in confusion. "What happened? Was he crying?" 

Ashley nodded. 

"Will you talk to him please? I think this is too soon for him." She sighed, feeling terrible for the young boy. Indie nodded and knocked on the bathroom door. 

"Lovey, can I come in?" Indie asked gently. The door clicked as it unlocked. She walked in and locked the door behind her again and looked at her poor boyfriend. He had tears streaming down his face, he was slumped against the wall, and his breathing was rapid. "Oh, Pres."