*LOTS OF MOVEMENT*

This is kinda just a filler chapter and we'll get back into the main storyline next chapter! please enjoy! <3 

***********

"Do you really have to go?" Indigo complained, her arms thrown across Preston's neck. His arms circled her hips and he rested his chin in her shoulder as they hugged tightly, neither one of them quite ready to let go just yet. 

Preston and his family were packing up the car, getting ready to head back to Las Vegas, Nevada. To live their normal lives. 

"I've been here a lot longer than I had originally intended. You know, I do have to go back to school at some point." Preston joked. "And I'm definitely no longer a starter for basketball." 

Indigo chuckled at her boyfriends humor. She always enjoyed it when he was in a good mood. These days were rare and it was nice when they finally came around. He was just happy that he didn't have to deal with Kyliegh for months on end! 

They eventually broke apart and kissed deeply. Jacob made the mistake of looking over and gagged at his sister and one of his best friends practically making out! And by making out, their lips were touching ever so gently.  

Gross! Jacob thought. Why my sister!? 

The Oliver's eventually loaded into the car, refusing to stop waving until they could no longer see the Downey family. 

**************

Months passed and Indie and Preston called every day. Preston had been back at school, he was still a starter on the bball team and he was beginning to feel more and more like his usual self. The usual self that wasn't depressed, and scared, and meek......

Guys, I'm gonna do it again......all good things must come to an end. 

Preston and Indigo were on the phone one day after school and they were talking about Indigo's most recent photo shoot when Mrs. Oliver entered her sons room. 

"Hey, kiddo, you busy?" She asked with a light smile on her face. 

"I'm on the phone with Inds." Preston replied, returning his mother's smile. Her face brightened. 

"Hey, Indigo! How's school been?" She asked. 

"Pretty good, but uneventful! How's life?" Indie asked. 

"Pretty good! Anyways, Pres, could you hang up please? You can call her back, your father and I just want to talk to you about something first." Eliza explained, her face softening. Preston's face fell as he looked at his mother nervously. His father stepped in the doorway, matching his mother's expression. 

"Uh-oh, what'd you do now?" Indie joked lightly, knowing Preston was the golden child. Eliza and Ken both chuckled. 

"Its what he didn't do." Ken joked, feigning anger. "No, I'm kidding, he didn't do anything, we just wanna talk about something." 

"Okay. Love you, Pres. Call me back!" She exclaimed. She blew him a kiss and hit the red button. 

Preston set his phone down and turned to his parents, nervous expression still on his face. 

"W-what's going on?" Preston stuttered out. Ken sighed, looking his son in the eye. 

"Officer Felisha called." He began. Preston stomach dropped like he was on a roller coaster. But not in the fun way. 

"What about?" He whispered, tears brimming. 

"Honey, its okay, breathe." Eliza comforted, sitting next to him on the bed. She wrapped an arm around him and kissed him on the forehead. He let out a slight whimper of dismay. His mother sighed, hating seeing her kids in pain.