*EPCOT*

The next morning, Indie woke up and her family ate a quick breakfast at the cabin. Then they decided to get ready for the day. Indie brushed her teeth, did her makeup, did her hair, and changed into her outfit for the day. 

The Downey family met the rest of the group at the resort bus station and hopped on the next bus to Epcot

The Downey family met the rest of the group at the resort bus station and hopped on the next bus to Epcot. Once they arrived, they made a beeline for Soarin' Around the World, and filmed their morning video for the day, and then Test Track. After their thrill rides, they went to The Seas with Nemo and Friends and they watched a show and toured the beautiful aquarium. They walked to the Norway section of the park and rode Frozen Ever After. After this, they decided it would be a good time to stop for lunch. They walked to the Coral Reef and sat down at the quickest table outdoors. 

Indie ordered a Reef Salad, the Grilled Mahi Mahi, and a Pink London Spritzer mocktail to drink. Once they finished their lunch, they explored The Land and headed over to Pin Central. Indigo picked out a cute Disney pin. 

choose your favorite 

They toured spaceship Earth and looked at the Colortopia exhibit. They started in Canada at the World Showcase and made their way around until they made it to the France stop. They watched Impressions de France movie at the pavilion before heading to Chefs de France for dinner. 

They were seated and ate their meal happily. Indigo ordered the Salade aux Lardens et Croutons (salad), with a Ratatouille sur Quinoa, and an Oringina to drink (sparking orange juice). For dessert, she and Preston shared Mousse au Chocolat. When they finished with their meal, they rode a boat across the river as they watched Illuminations, the park's nighttime spectacular with music, lights, and fireworks. Once they finished the boat ride and the beautiful show, they made their way back towards Test Track. They met the film crew outside the ride, and they filmed the nighttime video. Once they finished, they headed towards the exit. The group rode the bus back together and the adults decided to go somewhere to get a drink, so the kids hung out in the Gordon's cabin and watched a movie.