*THE BLACK PHONE PREMIERE*

After a few more days of swimming, shopping, and having fun in Disney World, the crew finally headed back to their respective homes. 

It was finally the day of the premiere of Indie's new movie, "The Black Phone" and she was currently on FaceTime with her boyfriend, Preston. 

"So wait, you, Mady, Mason, Jacob, AND Banks are all in the same movie?" Preston wondered with wide eyes.

"Yep!" Indie exclaimed brightly. 

"That's so cool! Are you excited for the premiere?" Preston asked. 

"Absolutely! Nothing can ruin my mood today!" Indigo said with a smile. After that, her mom came in a few minutes later, lightly knocking on her door. 

"Who you talking to, kiddo?" Jennifer asked with a smile. 

"Pres." Indie responded, returning her mother's smile. 

"Hi, second mom!" Preston exclaimed happily from the other end of the phone. Indie chuckled. 

"Hi, my son in law!" Jennifer joked. "Anyways, time to hang up Inds, the stylists are here." 

"Okay mom. Call you later?" She asked her boyfriend. 

"Sounds good. I have basketball practice anyways. Have fun and I can't wait to hear all about it! Sorry I couldn't make it, but I love you!" Preston ended. 

"Love you too! Talk to you later, and good luck at b-ball!" Indie said happily. She hung up and plugged her phone in before following her mom downstairs. 

She sat down and the stylists began their work. They did her makeup, lightly curled her hair and held it back with a light pink headband, and clipped diamond earring on, a matching necklace, and a light pink bracelet. 

Once they were finished, Indie walked back upstairs and put her dress on that her and her mom had bought for the premiere. It was a shimmery, multicolored top and matching flowy skirt. She slid on a pair of light pink flats and walked downstairs. Her mother smiled brightly at her. 

"You look beautiful, honey." Jennifer smiled at her daughter. Robert nodded in agreement. Soon, her brothers came downstairs, both looking dapper in their suits. 

They walked into the nice living room and posed for pictures. 

@indiedowney