·Prologue·

(Hello readers, this book will CONTAIN certain content such as YAOI and YURI. If you don't like the content, then don't read. Once again, the art is from FushiKySei and the characters mentioned are all original characters.)

At the end of the day, approaching the darkness of the moon, a certain blue haired boy was searching around for somewhere to shelter, he had a large gash on his left forearm and a slightly injured leg.

He moved around throughout the woody area and approached a small shrine like place, "Hm...?" He hummed. Limping over to the shrine, he knocked on the door.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He called out. A white haired male with a red kimono appeared from the side of the shrine and stood under the moon as he looked at the boy through his white and red fox mask, "What do you want, young boy?" He asked him in a serious tone.

"I-I... Can I please sleep here for the night? I have no where to go and I must heal my self..." He muttered softly and looked at him with his piercing green eyes.

"No. Go elsewhere and heal yourself. Nobody's allowed in here except me." He said to him as he went over to him and grabbed his forearm and looked at it, and then looked at his leg before slightly narrowing his eyes and then pushed him aside a little as he let go, "Leave and don't come back." He added as he opened the doors to the shrine and went inside before closing them behind himself.