·Chapter 14·

A girl with dark skin and curly hair was making breakfast in her kitchen, which was a first, as she normally burns the house down trying to.

The red haired female demon, Kanabata entered the kitchen and looked at her curiously, "Good morning." She said as she stared at the food.

"Good morning~!" Banshee said cheerfully as the bacon was rather dark. Kanabata went over to her and stared at the bacon, and then grabbed it and instantly ate it, "Its crunchy." She said to her a little muffled with a sparkly aura.

Banshee smiled at her, "D-Do you like it~?" She asked nervously. Kanabata smiled, "It tastes burnt~" She said happily. Banshee blushed and looked away, "S-Sorry~" Kanabata hugged her, "But I love it~" She purred.

Banshee blushed and hugged her back, smiling immensely, "I-I'm glad~!" Kanabata smiled back, "Mhm~!" Banshee giggled and held her close. Kanabata gently rubbed her back, "You cooking anything else~?"

"I'm not sure~ Do you know how to cook~??" She asked with a bubbly aura. Kanabata smiled, "Yup~!" She said happily as she began to cook quite fast. Banshee blushed, "Thank god~!" Kanabata chuckled, "Why are you so relieved~?"

"Because I can't cook~!" Banshee said erratically. Kanabata chuckled, "Really~?" "Yup~!" She said, smiling brightly and cutely. Kanabata smiled at that, "I'll teach you then~"

"R-Really~~~??" She asked, blushing deeply. Kanabata nodded, "Come and I'll show you~" Banshee blushed, "I'd come for you anyday~" She said in a cheeky manner before giggling. Kanabata blushed and chuckled lightly, "I'm glad~"

Banshee smiled and went closer to her before hugging her from behind and pressing her breasts against her back, "Show me please~!" Kanabata blushed more, and nodded with a smile, and then began to carefully show her while explaining to her.

Banshee watched her curiously, "I see~!" Kanabata smiled as she continued to show her.

The dark skinned girl giggled and held onto her. Kanabata blushed softly and then finished after a bit, and then set the food onto some plates, "There we go~"

"It looks delicious, Katy~!" She said happily. "Where'd that name come from~?" Kanabata asked curiously.

"I-I'm sorry~ I just said it out of excitement~!!" She squealed. "Its alright~" Kanabata chuckled to her and then brought the plates over to the table.

Banshee smiled and followed, "How well do you get along with your brother~~??" Kanabata looked at her with a smile, "Very well~ When we used to get bored down in hell since we're both children of a demon king, which means we have royal blood in our veins, we always played by attacking each other until we couldn't go on any longer and we both always ended up with broken bones~" She admitted in a proud tone.

Banshee sweat dropped, "I-I see~ Please remind me not to play with you when your bored~" Kanabata looked at her in surprise, "Why~? It's very fun~! You never played like that with your cousin~?" She asked curiously.

"N-No~! He's never really liked me that much~.." She muttered a little sadly. Kanabata looked at her in concern, "Why?" She asked in worry, "Also, I think I heard from my brother that your cousin's friend who's an incubus, was treated harshly by Hisada and his mate. And then that the incubus ran off because Hisada called him a freak and sinful when apparently that incubus hasn't had sex at all. I don't know how or when my brother got that information, but that poor incubus was insulted by your cousin who he had seen as a friend. And ever since then, that incubus never appeared again."

Banshee looked up at her in surprise, "W-Well... I'm too hyper! And I'm going to have a word with him about that... My cousin is not that kind of person, so I don't know why he would've done that... But Hisada's wife really doesn't get along with one of your brothers' former prisoners, Fushicho, do you know why?" She asked.

Kanabata thought for a moment, and then nodded, "Fushicho raped Isotomi and took his first kiss and virginity before Hisada could confess his love and demonstrate it to him." She replied, "That's why there's a probability that their children could have some of Fushicho's DNA and that's what Isotomi fears, because he doesn't want Hisada to leave him and their children."

Banshee blushed, "O-Oh." She said before looking away, 'I wish we could have babies..' Kanabata nodded again, "Yeah. Anything else you're curious about the others?"

"Hmm... N-Nope~!" She said, smiling gently. Kanabata gently rubbed her head, "I just hope that poor incubi is alright."

"He should be, I think he has a mate anyways~!" She said with a soft blush as she scooted closer to Kanabata. She chuckled lightly, "Yep~!"

Banshee smiled and looked at Kanabata angelically. Kanabata smiled at her, "Let's eat~"

Banshee nodded and began to do so, "Kana~ What do you look for in a person~?" Kanabata shrugged, "I'm not completely sure~"

Banshee looked away and down at her food, "O-Oh~ Okay~" Kanabata smiled softly, "Sorry~ But I will say that I like it when they're kind, caring, respectful, truthful, and honest all the time~"

Banshee nodded a little before putting her fork down, "I-I don't have much of an appetite right now~ Mind if I go to the bathroom~?" She asked as she continued to look down at her food.

Kanabata looked at her in surprise, "Sure, go ahead~" She replied in a concerned tone.

Banshee stood up rather quickly and walked off to the bathroom before going inside and shutting the door a little hard, 'Does she love me??' She thought to herself before sitting down on the floor and curling up a bit, sniffling a little, 'Should I try and do better for her??'

Kanabata stood up as well, and then took a step as she used a power of her's, and then gently placed a hand on Banshee's shoulder, "I already love you like how you are~ You don't need to do better because in my image, you're perfect~" She said to her in a gentle tone.

Banshee jumped a little before looking up at her and hugging her, "Th-Thank you, I'm sorry~.." Kanabata smiled gently, and held her close, "Its alright~ Many people have doubted how I feel or think just because I'm a demon or because they don't trust me, or because they think I don't care~ So its fine~"

"I-It isn't that~.. I just began to wonder if you love me as a partner~.." She mumbled. "And I do~ Why would I mark you as a mate if I didn't think of you that way~? Demons may seem pretty evil to everyone, but at least some of us are actually honest like my brother and I~" Kanabata said to her in an honest tone.

Banshee blushed and nodded, "Y-Yep~" Kanabata chuckled lightly, "Well, let's go finish eating and do something else together~" Banshee nodded and held onto her, "C-Carry me~!" Kanabata smiled as she instantly did so with no difficulty, "Alright~!"

She blushed and held onto her, "Th-Thank you~!" Kanabata nodded, "You're welcome~!" She said happily as she took her over to where the table was at. She smiled and held onto her happily, "Can I sit on your lap~??" She asked. Kanabata nodded, "Sure~" She replied with a light blush as she sat down.

She giggled and got comfy on her lap, "Thanks~!" She said happily as she slightly rubbed her behind on Kanabata. Kanabata blushed as she held her close, "You're welcome~" She purred happily.

"I love you~!" She said happily as she began to eat the food. "I love you too~" Kanabata replied in a loving tone as she watched her happily.

Banshee continued to eat in a happy manner. Kanabata smiled and gently rubbed her shoulder.

She giggled and snuggled closer. Kanabata blushed softly as she continued to watch her.