·Chapter 1·

Behind the bars of a cell in a mansion was a young boy with green hair and pointy ears, he let out muffled moans inside his cell as a certain sadist was kissing him, "M-Master...!"

The red haired and horned demon was holding him closely while kissing him rather roughly as he used a hand to grope his behind, "Mm, kiss me, Yosei." He growled seductively while deepening the kiss.

Yosei kissed back a little, "Mm! I love you so much, master!" He moaned and went to touch the demon. He pulled him close to himself as he continued to kiss him before groping his behind roughly and slightly bit down on the half-elf's tongue, making him bleed a little, "You're my slave so don't think I'll freely let you touch me wherever you want. So just hold onto me tight cause I'm gonna bang you real good today!" He purred as he stopped groping him and slid his hand underneath the rags Yosei was wearing, and began to rub his entrance roughly.

"N-Ngh! B-But master! I have already prepped myself!" Yosei moaned softly. "What did I say about preparing yourself?!" He growled as he pulled away from the kiss before slapping him a little too hard, making him fall onto the floor before pulling him close and spread his legs as he then began to pull down his pants and such.

"Ngh!" He cried out in pain, "P-Please master stop! I-I'll be good! P-Please don't hurt me!!" He pulled down his own pants properly as he went in between Yosei's legs, "Oh you will be a good boy by the time I'm done with you!" He yelled at him before thrusting his large member in to him, sliding the entire thing within him, and then he smiled as he licked his lips, "Now get ready because I'm going to ravage your insides until I'm satisfied!" He added before slamming in to him quite hard while holding his wrists above his head.

He let out a loud scream as he started to move around and quiver in fear, "P-Please be more gentle master! I'll behave!! I promise!!!"

"I thought you liked how rough I go on you! Why are you suddenly so scared now?!" He yelled at him as he continued to thrust roughly in to him, hitting his prostate quite hard.

Yosei accidentally let out a loud moan, "AH~!! M-Master please! My insides are still recovering from last time!!" He cried as he moved around.

He thrust in to his prostate a little harder, "Don't worry cause I'm gonna make it feel better!" He growled as he suddenly came in him, releasing quite a lot of his fluids in him while still thrusting roughly.

"NG- AHH~~~~!!!!!!♡ MASTER~~~!!!!!!!♡♡" He screamed out in pleasure, slightly ignoring the pain as he bit his own lip a little too rough, causing it to slightly bleed.

He immediately pulled him up and onto his lap once he swiftly sat down and held him closely while thrusting roughly and deeply as he slammed harder in to his prostate, "Heh, you like that now??" He purred with a smile as he continued to release his substances in him due to being able to release a lot more than the average human.

Yosei moaned louder and tried to take off the demon's t-shirt, "Ah~! N-Nakahei~~~!!!" He moaned, accidentally moaning out his real name.

He rammed right through his prostate, forcing out all his fluids, as he slammed harder in to him, "Just this once I'll let you call me by my name since you're being such a wonderful and obedient slave! So go ahead and do it and I'll fill you up with my 'milk' as a treat for you!" He purred with a smile as he then slapped his behind and groped it roughly.

Yosei gasped before letting out small tears of happiness, "Th-Thank you N-Nakahei~~~~!!! Ah~~~~~! It feels so nice Nakahei~~~~!!!!" He moaned as he hid his face in Nakahei's neck.

He smirked as he continued to pound deep into his prostate while holding him closely and then thrust even deeper in to him, going past his prostate and in to his stomach, releasing even more of his thick substances inside of him, "Yosei, I love your slutty body so damn much!! It just makes me want to fuck you even more than usual especially since you're so submissive!!" He growled in pleasure and satisfaction.