·Chapter 15·

Fushicho woke up next to Hania in Nakahei's mansion and smiled at his sleeping beloved, "Hania~?" He whispered gently.

The aforementioned man slowly opened his eyes, and then looked up sleepily, "Yes~?" He asked in a sleepy manner.

Fushicho cuddled him gently, "I'm tired~" He chuckled lightly and kissed his cheek, "Would you like some breakfast~?" He asked.

Hania blushed and smiled, "If you're tired, I can go ahead and make something for both of us~" He said in a gentle tone.

"I'll do it, you should rest, Hania~" He said gently. "Are you sure~?" He asked in concern.

Fushicho nodded with a smile, "Besides, it'll be quicker if I use my Phoenix fire~ And~ It'll have a little bit of me inside of it because of the fire~~" He said, smirking at him.

Hania blushed deeply, "A-Alright~!" He muttered in embarrassment.

Fushicho chuckled lightly and went to the kitchen area in his boxers.

Hania stayed in bed as he blushed more, and then snuggled in bed with a happy smile. Nakahei who was in the kitchen looked up fast, and then blushed deeply at the sight of Fushicho, and then he looked to the side in embarrassment, "F-Fushicho~ What are you doing here~?" He muttered in an embarrassed tone.

"Cooking my Hania some food, what about you~?" He asked with a relaxed smirk. Nakahei looked at him with a pout as he spit out a small flame, "Lucky." He muttered, and then turned around to cook some food, "I'm just going to make a meal for myself and Yosei." He replied as he was a little jealous.

"Oi, Nakahei, I'm pretty sure you'll lose Yosei if you keep lusting for me~ He's an elf so of course he's going to know what's going on with me and you~" He said calmly as he began to get some food ready.

"It's not my fault I became obsessed." Nakahei said to him with his hair shadowing his eyes, "Also.." He added, and then looked at him a little, "Our son disappeared completely and I have no trace where he was last seen. As the 'mother', it makes me sad.. One because of his disappearance, and two because we ended up making him out of lust and pain.." He muttered to him as he looked down.

Fushicho stopped for a minute and went quiet, ".....I'll try and find him." Nakahei stared at the floor, and then looked up a little, "I'll try to find him on my own. You need to stay and take care of Hania." He said to him, and then walked past him.

Fushicho grabbed his arm, "NO- I-! Mm..." He slowly relaxed and breathed shakily, "N-No... I'll find him, just please... Stay in the mansion and look after Yosei and Hania..." He muttered as there was somewhat fear in his eyes.

Nakahei looked at him in a bit of surprise, and then gently grabbed his hand, "I'll go. If you're scared, I'll find him myself. You need to spend time with your mate. You violated me back then out of lust and now you have a mate. So it's on me now to take responsibility of him. You can go live your life with your mate or whoever. You shouldn't care as much. So please, stay here. I'm the demon prince of hell, so I need to take responsibility of what's mine." He said to him, before pulling away and ran off and out, down the hall.

Fushicho began to tremble and went running after him, "NO!! NAKAHEI YOU CAN'T!!! I-I KNOW WHERE HE IS!!! YOU CAN'T GO THERE!!!" He shouted, making his wings appear which made him go much quicker, "LISTEN TO ME AND JUST PLEASE!!!!! STOP!!!"

Nakahei looked back at him and instantly made him stop, "Why are you so afraid? I told you its my responsibility now. Not yours. You're going to start your own family so just stay by your mate." He said to him as he grew his own pair of wings.

Fushicho growled before making fire surround the demon, "Stop! The person... someone has kidnapped him!! And... You're too weak..." He growled, "Come here, Nakahei. Or do you want me to leave your life for the rest of your existence? Because if you don't listen to me... That just shows how much of an unobedient dog you are." He said before looking at him with a cold but threatening look.