·Chapter 3·

(WARNING; THIS IS A COMPLETELY SMUTTY CHAPTER, DON'T REPORT, JUST LEAVE)

A while later, Nakahei opened his eyes sleepily and then looked at Yosei before smiling gently due to the half-elf still sleeping peacefully.

He then got up and made sure not to make too much noise when he was dressing properly before writing something on a sheet of paper and then set it down beside Yosei before walking out the room and went outside and far out from the misty area and towards where there were many fruits blooming on trees and small bushes.

Someone was hiding in the trees, staring at him from afar with a smirk. Nakahei sighed as he sat by a lake and and looked in to the distance.

The being jumped down from the trees, "Long time no see, Diablo~" A manly voice echoed in the background. Nakahei immediately looked towards where he heard the voice and stared in shock before frowning as he stood up quickly, "What do you want you damn Phoenix, or should I say, Fushicho?" He growled in anger.

The aforementioned man chuckled, "Yes! Yes its me! Are you thrilled to see your prisoner?? I finally escaped! I even stole some of your jewels!" He said, letting out a burst of laughter.

Nakahei growled and walked away from him, "Why do you even want to escape so bad? Just to bother me? Or to cause more destruction whenever you want to even though I told you that I would only let you out when it's necessary?" He said to him with a frown as he stopped walking and looked down with his hair shadowing his eyes.

Fushicho went behind him in the blink of an eye, grabbing his tail and pulling it roughly, before whispering into the demons ear, "You know I'm stronger then you'll ever be..."

Nakahei yelped and moaned out loud as he had a look of pain on his face while frowning, and then forcibly pulled himself away from him and then faced him properly, "Don't think you can get away with whatever you want! You're still my slave so you need to listen to my orders!" He growled in anger.

"Like how I fucked you as my slave? Because you were too scared to fight back? Too scared to escape? It made me feel an adrenaline rush~!" Fushicho chuckled as he pounced on top him and grabbed his horn before tugging on it.

He yelped in surprise and moaned as he tried to get out from underneath him, "Get off of me dammit!" He yelled at him in anger as he was about to get out from underneath him.

Fushicho chuckled in amusement as he grabbed him by his tail. Nakahei yelped in surprise as he held back his voice and then turned around and quickly raised his leg to kick his head.

Fushicho grabbed him by his thigh, "Stop fighting me you slut~" Nakahei frowned at him, "I'm not a slut!" He growled as he tried to pull his leg away.

Fushicho chuckled and pulled down Nakahei's trousers and underwear. He gasped as he immediately pulled away from him and quickly got up to run off.

The man with gingery hair grabbed his tail and roughly pulled him to the ground as he started to get undressed. He yelped in surprise and winced in pain as he looked up at him with a frown, "Why do you desperately want to do this to me?! There are tons of others and you only choose me! Why?!" He yelled at him in anger.

"Because you enslaved me! And even TRIED to dominate me!!" He chuckled as a quickly stuck a finger up in Nakahei's entrance.

The aforementioned demon moaned out loud in surprise and then used a bit of his power to make a collar appear around the phoenix's neck that had a chain attached to it which he grabbed and forcibly pulled him down so he could face him closely, "I won't let you have your way with me anymore! I'm going to make you obey me! Maybe not right now, but one of these days I will!" He yelled at him angrily with a determined frown, "And I'll make sure you regret everything you did to me because I'm going to be the one who reigns this world so everyone can know who's superior after what they've done to me, including you!" He added before immediately moved his arm upwards to punch him off.