·Chapter 11·

(INTENSE SMUT UP AHEAD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, DON'T REPORT, JUST LEAVE.)

Shigeru was sitting in the middle of the room outside his own as he was thinking about certain things, 'What do I do now?' He thought to himself with his eyes closed.

Kyma, the young water dragon, walked over to Shigeru and hugged him, "Shigeru?" He asked. The kitsune looked up at him in surprise, "Yes?" He asked as he gently wrapped a tail around him.

"Are you alright? You seem lost in thought." He said with a small frown. Shigeru sighed softly and gently hugged him, "I'm just thinking of what things I can go fetch. We need to restock on some food since there's a little bit. But I don't want anyone hurting you so I'm thinking how to do it on my own." He admitted as he gently rubbed his back with a tail.

Kyma sighed, "But I'm strong enough to catch us some food." He muttered. "Either way, I don't want to risk getting you injured. If you were being chased down back then, who knows what those people would do to you if they caught you again." Shigeru said to him in worry.

Kyma looked down sadly and nodded, "Fine... Then we'll fish!" He said, "I don't need a fishing rod, I can catch them with my hands." Kyma said with a smile.

"But, aren't the fish your friends??" Shigeru asked in curiosity and a bit of worry as he gently rubbed his head.

Kyma frowned and nodded, "Yeah... But sharks and Piranha always try to eat me..." He mumbled sadly. Shigeru smiled, "Then I'll hunt those down~ It's easy for me~ I doubt shark and piranha taste so bad~" He said to him.

Kyma smiled a little, "I'll help, but don't hurt the octupus'! Th-They're friendly.." He said with a small blush. Shigeru smiled gently, and then looked away, "I'll definitely hunt down the octopus." He said as he took out a dagger.

"AH- P-Please don't hurt them!! They helped me when I was stressed and sad!! They give lovely massages!" He said in pure honesty and panic.

Shigeru put his dagger away, "Fine, I won't hurt them." He said with a small sigh, and then stood up, "I'm going to head out now~" He added as he took out his mask, and then put it over his face before heading towards the entrance.

Kyma followed him instantly, "I-I want to help!" Kyma said as he ran over to him. Shigeru went outside, "Are you sure??" He asked as he continued to walk out there as he looked around.

"Mhm!" He said with a closed eyes smile. Shigeru smiled gently under his mask, and then continued to walk down a small pathway before shortly arriving to a nearby ocean, "This will do." He said before taking off his kimono and kendo pants along with his sandals and socks, as he had shinobi like pants underneath and a sleeveless black shirt.

"I'll go in first." Shigeru added to the water dragon as he stared at the water.

Kyma blushed and looked away in embarrassment, "I can, you seem to forget that the ocean is my home." Shigeru smiled, "I know, but I can't risk getting you injured by sharks or piranhas~" He said to him before suddenly jumping off the low cliff, and then dove in to the water before swimming deeper as he looked around for sharks.

Kyma sighed, "Why is he so protective??" Shigeru swam around quite fast, and then suddenly built up some foxfire around his hand before swiftly punching a shark with quite a lot of force which sent it flying high in the air, and fell onto the ground nearby Kyma as it was pretty much already dead due to the amount of force he used.

Kyma yelped and jumped a little, "H-He got one already???" Suddenly, there were a bunch of sharks and piranhas sent flying in the air and fell in to a large neat pile beside Kyma, and then Shigeru swam out and got up as his clothing, hair, and tails were wet, "Done~" He said to him as he took off his mask to brush his hair out of his face, and looked at him with a sexy smile.