·Chapter 10·

(WARNING; Explicit Yuri content! Don't like it, don't read it!)

Nakahei sighed as he boredly sat at his throne, and then looked down a little when one of his servants ran over to him in panic before stopping and then bowed while panting, "Master Elrath! I have to report that a lady in black and red clothing is trying to find you! And-! And she's demanding answers out of Lady Yosei!" The servant said to him.

Nakahei stared at the servant in surprise, and then got up before walking over to the servant, "Thank you for telling me. I'll go take care of it. You go on ahead and do your usual routine around here." He said to them which the servant nodded to, and then quickly ran off.

The demon grumbled a little, "Damn you..." He muttered to himself, and then immediately went to where Yosei was at and slammed open the door, only to see a woman with long red hair in a high ponytail and black and red clothing, cornering his beloved partner in the corner of the room.

"Where is Nakahei?" She asked the half-elf with a menacing aura. "Right here." The aforementioned demon said out loud which caused the woman to look at him in surprise.

Yosei trembled and stayed in the corner, "N-Nakahei...!" He mumbled with tears in his eyes. The demon went over to them and then swiftly snatched Yosei away from the woman and held him closely in a protective manner, "Sister Kanabata. What did I tell you about touching what's mine?" He growled to her as he held Yosei closer.

The aforementioned woman sighed as she faced them properly, "Sorry. How else was I supposed to bring you out here? Big brother Nakahei?" She said to him while crossing her arms over her chest.

Nakahei frowned and faced away from her while still holding Yosei, and then gently kissed his lips before pulling away with a comforting smile, "Don't mind her. I won't let her get near you if she wants to keep on scaring you, alright?" He said to him in a reassuring tone while using a hand to gently wipe his tears away.

Yosei's lip quivered, "S-She really scared me...!" He sobbed softly as he hid his face in Nakahei's chest. Nakahei gently rubbed his head as he used his tail to gently wrap it around his body, "Shh~" He said gently, and then looked at Kanabata, "Apologize. To my wife." He said to her in a threatening tone with a menacing look.

Kanabata looked at him in surprise, and then sighed softly before going over to them, "Look, I'm sorry for menacing you. I just wanted my brother to come out faster. Forgive me." She apologized as she went closer while looking at him in a bit of guilt.

Yosei looked up at her in a bit of fear, "I-It's okay..." Yosei said, attempting to smile ever so slightly. Kanabata looked at him before suddenly hugging him closely, shoving his face onto her breasts without realizing, "Please don't be sad or big brother will hate me!" She said in worry before frantically apologizing to him as Nakahei stared at her with a frown since she snatched Yosei from him.

Yosei let out muffled noises, "I...! Can't...! Breathe...!" He whined, shutting his eyes tight as he tried to get away from her. Nakahei immediately pulled Yosei away from her and held him closely, "Oi. You were suffocating my wife." Nakahei said with a frown as he gently pat Yosei's back.

"Sorry!" Kanabata apologized before sighing softly, "I'll just go ahead and leave for now." She said before walking away.

Yosei looked up at Nakahei, "Where were you last night...?" He asked with a saddened look.

A dark skinned girl with dark turquoise eyes and black tied back afro hair was running across the halls of Nakahei's mansion, who's breasts jiggled with her harsh movement, "I'm not going to get there in time!!" She whined.

Kanabata looked at her in surprise, and then swiftly moved to the side, evading the path she was going to go at, 'Who's that?' She thought to herself.

Nakahei looked at Yosei in surprise, and then held him closely, "I was just punishing someone who attempted to abuse me earlier yesterday." He admitted, and then gently kissed his head, "After that I thought I would try getting something for my beautiful wife, but I didn't know what you liked or not so..." He added with a gentle smile and then moved to the side a little to reveal some of the servants bringing in large baskets filled with fruits, vegetables, and many edible things, "...I got all this on my own. I just hope that's okay with you." He added with a nervous smile since he didn't know if he was going to still be sad or feel better.