·Chapter 4·

A certain being in lavender robes, or kimono to be exact walked around an abandoned castle before going outside and in to a forest as the fallen twigs from the trees snapped underneath their feet.

The being who was a male then turned to look back at the castle and around the large hills, and smiled a little as he turned away to continue walking, "Well, well. When should I take Elrath's life? Or should I say, Nakahei? Maybe soon. Because I still need many slaves to interrogate before planning my attack." He said to himself with a smile underneath his transparent lavender cloth that hung over his mouth.

A cinnamon skinned, tall and masculine man appeared from the shadows of the dreary area, "I fear that there may be many bodies that I'll need to reap because of you, the Great Lotus Dragon, or shall I say, Isotomi?" He said, letting his half kimono sway along with his burnt coloured hair.

The aforementioned man looked at him with his lavender colored eyes, "I can't help it. I need to interrogate as many of Nakahei's slaves as I can before attacking because I can't let anyone else take my place as the dominant leader of this world. Wouldn't you agree, Undertaker Hisada?" He said and asked the man as he had stopped walking, and smiled at him with a malicious glint in his eyes.

The known reaper stared at him before looking away, "I wouldn't agree, yet I wouldn't disagree either. Your greed is overpowering, but your strength is that equal to Elrath. I have been around for all existence, you must not forget that I have seen many of your kind that have fallen in battle." The man stated, looking back up at him with his lifeless eyes.

Isotomi smiled a little more before going over to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder, "Please support me all the way to the end. You might like the result in me controlling everyone to obey me." He said to him in a gentle tone, "I'll be the first of my kind that has control and I'll make everyone know my name." He added before walking past him, "Let's go and catch some more slaves and see what new information we can get."

"If it gets too much, then it may not be the slaves that I'll be having to reap." The undertaker said, looking down a little as he turned around to follow him.

"I won't go too far because I need to show you my version of the world, my beloved Hisada~" He purred and then chuckled lightly as he walked further in to the forest, "After all, I think I know the perfect slave I want to interrogate thoroughly." He said with a smile.

The aforementioned reaper glared at him, "And why may that be?" He asked as we walked alongside him. "If you're talking about my world, it's because I intend to make everyone do what I want so they know what my kind felt to be ordered around. And if they go against me, I'll make them feel what my kind felt to be slayed by others. I might even give all the dragons in the world a chance to be superior to the humans and other creatures. And maybe, I'll let you be my second in command who helps me in everything because you've always helped me up until now." Isotomi replied, "And if you're talking about the slave, it's because the slave I want to interrogate is Elrath's closest slave, and better yet, his wife. And I'll make sure to squeeze out every ounce of information from that slave who's the Child of the Forest, or as known by his name, Yosei Aftia. I really can't wait to make everything mine and take down that demon who dared to challenge me." He added happily before running towards the familiar mansion that was not too far from them.

The reaper sighed and looked down at the misty ground, 'Curse you, Isotomi...'

Back in the mansion, Nakahei hesitated to respond to Yosei as he didn't know what to say, before sighing softly and went close to him, grabbing his hands in a gentle manner, "Yosei. If you want me to be honest. The reason I have all these markings on myself is because another slave of mine, or former slave actually which is the Flaming Phoenix named Fushicho, escaped from his cell that was far from here and since he wanted and still wants to make me suffer from everything I did to him, he took advantage to rape me since I'm not at full power in the current moment. I'm still recovering it. So please, don't get jealous or upset at me. I tried to get away but he himself is stronger than me at the moment. Okay?" He said to him with a guilty look on his face before letting his hands go and bowed on the floor, "Please don't be upset with me."