·Chapter 17·

The next day, Nakahei was walking around somewhere a little far with Yosei as he wanted to let him see the plants just so he wouldn't feel too sad in not seeing nature. "Do you like it~?" He asked with a loving smile as he was holding his hand.

Yosei, his wife, nodded with a happy smile and gently kissed his cheek, "Mhm~! Thank you~" He said as one of his eyes glowed green from the sunlight but the right eye was dull and a plain green.

Nakahei hugged him tightly and held him closely, "You're welcome~" He purred happily.

Yosei smiled and hugged him back, "I love you~" Nakahei gently rubbed his back, "I love you too~ My beautiful wife~" He said happily, and then gently kissed his head, "I won't ever let you go~ You're mine only~"

He giggled softly and snuggled close to him, "I'll only ever love you~ C-Could we get some candy floss~? I used to eat mint candy floss when I was a child~"

Nakahei smiled, "Of course~" He chuckled lightly, and then immediately made quite a lot appear, before giving it to him, "Here~"

Yosei looked in surprise before blushing deeply, "Thank you~!!" Nakahei chuckled softly, "You're welcome~!" He said happily, before crouching down and gently kissed the elf's belly, "I wonder how our child will look like~" He purred.

He blushed deeply and smiled as he gently rubbed his belly, "I'm sure they'll be as strong and beautiful as you~!"

Nakahei blushed and smiled at him, "I think they would be beautiful like you~"

He smiled gently, "I wonder what colour hair they'll have, my love~!" Nakahei stood up and then gently rubbed his head, "Who knows~ But I know you'll love to take care of them~" He purred happily, "Go ahead and eat up~"

"And I'm sure you'll be an amazing father~" He said with a smile before he began to eat, "Yum~!" Nakahei chuckled lightly, "I'll take care of you and our children for as long as I live~" He said happily.

Yosei blushed and giggled, "Thank you~!" Nakahei smiled happily, "You're welcome~! Anything for my beloved and pure little elf~" He said in a cheerful tone, before suddenly picking him up bridal style, and walking around with him.

Yosei blushed even more and held onto him, "N-Nakahei~!!" The aforementioned demon chuckled lightly, "You're so adorable~~"

Yosei giggled and held onto him, "No, you are~!" Nakahei smiled, "No~ You are because you're so loyal and so very pure~ That's what I like most about you~~ I also like your beauty, your kindness, your submissiveness, your body, and everything about you~~ I can tell you'll be a great mother to our children~~" He purred lovingly, before sitting on the ground next to a tree, and gently set Yosei down in between his legs as they were facing the sun that was almost going to begin setting, and then he gently wrapped his arms around him to hold him closely as a soft breeze blew past them.

He blushed and smiled, "N-Nakahei~" He muttered in embarrassment as he looked at the sunset with a smile. Nakahei chuckled lightly, "Just rest~" He said in a gentle tone, enjoying the warm air and calm peace around them.

Not too long after, Nakahei instantly looked to the side, and then he tightened his grip on Yosei before immediately jumping to the side with him when something suddenly striked where they were just at, and then he jumped further away, "Yosei, please run back home." He quickly said as he put him down and kissed his forehead.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Elrath, the Sadistic Demon." A voice said as a person approached, revealing a blonde haired male with red eyes, which made Nakahei frown angrily.

Yosei began to tremble, "Wh-Why?? I can't leave you..!" He said in fear. Nakahei continued to stand in front of Yosei protectively, "Just trust me and run, please. I don't want anything happening to you. I'll be home by then. Okay? Just please go as fast as possible. I love you too much." He muttered in determination.