·Chapter 2·

The green eyed boy awoke, sitting up, "Where am I...?" He muttered to himself with tears streaming down his face.

Shigeru had made it back and had treated some of the wounds on him, "You're in my shrine. We saved you from that malicious demon. Does your wounds hurt that much?" He said and asked in concern.

Kyma stayed quiet as Yosei shook his head, "P-Please let me go...!" He begged, pulling at his dress a little, "D-Do you want sex?? My body?? Take it! Just do it if it means you let me go!" Yosei sobbed.

Shigeru looked at him in concern and then looked at Kyma, and then back at Yosei as he still had his mask on, "Oi, calm down. We're not going to harm you or anything. And, do you not remember your own childhood friend, Kyma? Just how much harm did that awful demon do to you? But you don't have to worry about being in pain anymore. You're safe now. That demon won't hurt you again." He said to him in a gentle tone and then looked at Kyma before whispering to him very quietly, "Do you think the demon brainwashed him?"

Kyma nodded a little to his question as Yosei's ear twitched, "I haven't been brainwashed...! And yes I do remember him...! B-But...! I just want my husband back...!" Yosei sobbed.

"Who's your husband? Did that demon do something to him?" Shigeru asked him in concern before whispering quietly to Kyma, just enough so Yosei wouldn't hear anything, "He probably thinks he hasn't been brainwashed, right? We need to do something to get him back to normal." He said to him.

Kyma nodded with a saddened look.

"My husband is Nakahei!" Yosei sobbed.

Shigeru looked at him in surprise, and then frowned a little, "Snap out of it. That demon is only using you and making you think he cares about you. All demons lie more than once. So please, just calm down and get some rest. We'll go take care of that demon." He said to him as he stood up and turned around to leave.

Yosei burst out into tears before grabbing the aforementioned Kitsune's leg, "No!! Leave him alone!! Stop!!!" He sobbed as he held on tightly.

Shigeru stared at him in surprise and then looked away, "Why do you want me to leave him be? He'll only end up hurting more people and killing them. Hasn't he hurt you and used you? If he did, why do you not want me to do what he deserves?" He said in a slightly cold tone.

"Because I love him...!" He sobbed, biting his leg a little. "Mm.." Shigeru looked at Kyma as if asking him what he should do.

Kyma stood up, "We'll... Wait. If he comes and he doesn't hurt anyone, then maybe he does love you..." Shigeru looked away, "And what if he attempts to hurt you or me?" He asked Kyma.

"... Then we have no choice but to attack back." Kyma said, making Yosei look up at him with his tears in his eyes, "K-Kyma... Why...?" Yosei asked, sobbing softly.

"Because that demon will end up killing us if we let ourselves be pushed aside just so he can get to you. Do you want both of us to die meanwhile he comes for you and takes you in his arms just to use you and hurt you again? Are you even truly happy with what he does to you?" Shigeru said to him with a slight growl.

Yosei stared up at him with tears streaming down his face, "I love him...!" He grabbed him and pulled him off his leg, "Have you ever thought about the times he used you? Have you ever thought about when he hurt you? When he made you suffer? When he humiliated you? Have you ever thought of that? So why do you still love him after he made you go through pain?!" Shigeru yelled at him while facing him.

Yosei yelped and stared at him in shock, "But...! H-He...! Mm..."He trailed off, looking away as tears rolled down his face.

Kyma looked at them in worry before speaking, "Shigeru... P-Please calm down... Don't hurt him..." He sighed and looked away, "I'm not going to hurt him. But I just don't understand how he would love that demon even after he made him suffer in who knows how many terrible ways. And I don't want him to keep on suffering." He said to him before walking away and out the room.