·Chapter 18·

Fushicho smirked and grabbed his arm, "Come with me~" He purred.

Asada grabbed Shigeru's other hand, "No, come with me!"

Shigeru blushed deeply before suddenly⁴ pulling away, turning in to his kitsune form, and ran off down the hallway, "Please stop trying to take me away!!" He yelled in an embarrassed tone, and jumped through an open window to go outside.

They growled at each other before running after him, "Come back!!"

Shigeru blushed more as he continued to run away outside, and then stopped running once he was far enough, and turned back to the form he took before as he panted a little while crouching underneath a tree.

"Found you~" A man muttered before grabbing him and pinning him down, "You think you could run away from a phoenix and a lion~?" Fushicho said as he was the one pinning him down.

"Oi, share him with me too." Asada said as he went and bent down next to Shigeru.

Shigeru looked at them in surprise while blushing deeply, "L-Let go! Why are you both suddenly wanting to touch me?!" He yelled in embarrassment, and then looked to the side.

Asada smirked and licked his lips, "Well not only are you carrying my kid in there, but I want to fuck you~"
Fushicho chuckled, "And we're both thirsty for a piece of you~"

Shigeru blushed more, and then swiftly got out their grip, before running off quickly, "Stop chasing me just for my body!" He yelled in embarrassment as he looked around for a place to run off to while thinking, 'Why are both males that are the horniest, just chasing me?! Just thinking about it makes me want to run further because if any of them penetrates my insides then I won't be able to hold back because my built up heat still hasn't gone away completely!'

Fushicho smirked and swiftly flew over to him before pinning him down and pulling down his own trousers and then pulling down Shigeru's kendo pants, and quickly thrusted his larger member inside of him as Asada went over to them and bent over to look at the boy with a smirk.

Shigeru moaned loudly and looked down with a pleasured expression and deep blush, "PLEASE PULL OUT-!!" He moaned in embarrassment and pleasure as he was quite wet.

Fushicho smirked and began to thrust at a rather rough pace.

Asada bent over and kissed Shigeru, "Mm~"

Shigeru let out loud muffled moans of pleasure as he blushed more and then almost immediately kissed Asada in return as his insides got a little more wet, which made him accidentally release all his heat which was somewhat less than before, due to having relieved some with Asada.

Fushicho smirked, "Are you taking~? If so then I'll go rougher~" Shigeru blushed deeper as he deepened the kiss, "I DON'T KNOW~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!" He moaned in embarrassment and pleasure.

He chuckled and leaned in to start licking his neck, "Wouldn't you enjoy a 'double penetration'~?" He asked as Asada took off his own trousers.

Shigeru gasped and moaned louder before blushing extremely deep, "B-BUT BOTH OF YOU ARE VERY LARGE AND STRETCH OUT MY INSIDES A LOT ALONE~~~~~~!!!!!!" He moaned in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh c'mon~ Why not some more inside of your slutty hole~?" Asada purred. Shigeru blushed deeply, "M-MY ENTRANCE ISN'T SLUTTY~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! ITS YOU GUYS' FAULT THAT I'M REACTING THIS WAY~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!" He yelled in embarrassment.

Fushicho smirked and moved over to his right as he continued to thrust.

Asada chuckled and went over to his entrance before lining his erection up with it, "You're so wet though~"