·Chapter 20·

The following day, early in the morning, Isemu walked around the forest as he was thinking about certain things.

Asada was outside, he had visited Fidi and was on his way back to see Tsuki before he woke up. Isemu looked up and saw him from afar, before looking away and walked further away from the area as he pulled the hood of his cape he had, over his head, as he also made his appearance look different.

Asada sighed as he began to walk back, "I wonder how Tsuki is." Isemu looked back at him and then frowned a little as he started to walk further before suddenly tripping and fell down which made him yelp in surprise.

The lion looked around quickly when he heard the yelp, before running over to where he heard it, then saw the man who had a different appearance, "Oi? You okay??" He asked in concern as he went closer and gently helped him up.

Isemu blushed a little and covered his face more with his hood, "I'm fine." He muttered with a small frown before bowing a little and quickly began to walk away from him since he didn't want him to recognize him.

Asada stared in surprise, before sighing, "Isemu, come here." Isemu stopped a little, before looking back at him and then turned to face him as he looked down at the ground, "What do you want?" He muttered to him.

"Go back to your usual looks and come over here, please." Asada said gently. Isemu frowned a little before sighing softly as he did so while walking over to him, and stopped at a decent distance where he wasn't too close or too far.

Asada went closer to him, "Isemu, I'm sorry..." Isemu looked to the side a little, "For what? Everything you do isn't my business." He muttered to him.

"Well you run off like it is... But both me and Fushicho are sorry..." He said before grabbing him and kissing his cheek, "And you should apologise too, Fushicho seemed pretty upset... What ever did you do to him?" He asked.

Isemu looked to the side, "He said that it was thanks to me that he learned to be strong and that he loves me, but..." He muttered and turned to face away from him, "I kidnapped him when he was young, and he was much more smaller and very fragile. He was extremely innocent and weak. And then I took my chance to rape him and forced him to eat human flesh and drink blood, and I tortured him for years...and one day I decided that I would set him free, and of course he fled in fear. So I told him that he should not love me, that he should hate me with his entire being." He muttered to him, "And you...if I'm honest...I fell in love with you back when we first met. I always did and have, that's why I got jealous that you seemed to enjoy touching my brother. Same goes for Fushicho. I loved him too. But I know I'll never have you both. That's why I came to the conclusion that I should keep my distance from both of you so I won't continue to get attached to you guys." He added as he held his hood more over his head to cover his face.

Asada stared in surprise, before sighing, "Isemu, me and Fushicho don't mind if you get attached... I love you and I'll always be there to relieve you. So will Fushicho. You know, he really does care about you. You're marrying his son." He said to him.

"Damn right you are, and if you don't marry him you're going to be in a lot of trouble." A certain phoenix said as he went walking over to them.

Isemu continued to look down as his hair shadowed his eyes, "I know. But please...let me keep my distance. I don't want to intervene in your relationships with Tsuki and Hania. So thank you for the moments we shared together." He muttered, before walking away quickly.

Fushicho grit his teeth before running after him and grabbing his wrist, "Stop running away, I'm not letting you run away again!"

Isemu stopped as he was looking down, "Why? You're supposed to hate me..!" He muttered to him.