·Chapter 20 | Part 2·

After a while, Hiroyuki was carefully cleaning Yosei and then healed him as Nakahei was holding their newborn child in his arms so Yosei could rest properly.

"How are you feeling?" Hiroyuki asked the elf as he seemed pretty tired himself.

Yosei smiled at him weakly, "I-I'm okay~... I just... feel weak and tired~..." He said gently. Hiroyuki nodded in understanding while smiling tiredly.

"P-Please go and rest~.." The elf muttered.

Someone knocked on the door. Nakahei looked up and then carefully placed the baby on a nearby crib he made appear, and then went to open it, "Yes?" He asked.

Hiroyuki shook his head a little to Yosei, "No.. If I'm going to do something, then I'll do it to the very end.." He muttered to him as he helped him get dressed in loose and comfy clothing, and then continued to heal him.

Fushicho looked at Nakahei and smiled, "Hey, I just wanted to see how he was doing, and if Hiroyuki was done."

Yosei shook his head, "I-I can heal myself, please stop~" He said as he gently grabbed his wrist. Hiroyuki smiled at him, "No.. Let me heal you up.. You're still in poor health.."

Nakahei blushed softly and then opened the door wider so he could get inside.

Yosei pushed him away gently, "I need rest, and so do you, so go and spend time with your dad~"

Fushicho looked at Nakahei a little before going over to Hiroyuki, "Are you okay~?" He asked his son in a shockingly loving voice.

Hiroyuki nodded a little, "Its just that I've been healing him for over quite a few hours since he started giving birth.." He muttered to him as he continued to heal Yosei, resisting what the elf was saying.

Fushicho gently grabbed the boy's shoulder, "You heard Yosei, right~? He's fine, he just needs some time to rest, and to spend with his new born children, and his~ Husband~"

Yosei nodded a little in agreement to what Fushicho said. Hiroyuki stopped healing him, "But..!" He muttered before suddenly falling onto the floor as he had passed out.

Fushicho gasped and quickly picked him up, "H-Hiroyuki??" He called.

Yosei stared in surprise, before smiling, "H-He must be exhausted, Nakahei~... Can you get Hania to take these two~..?" He asked with a gentle smile. Nakahei nodded as Hiroyuki was still passed out.

Yosei smiled and hissed in slight pain before laying down completely.

Fushicho stared at Hiroyuki in worry, before looking up at Nakahei. Nakahei smiled gently, and then went away to find Hania.

Fushicho held Hiroyuki close, "I should bring you to your Father to rest~..." He muttered. Hiroyuki was quite limp as he was pretty tired.

After a bit, Nakahei came back with Hania who saw Fushicho, and then smiled gently as he carefully picked up the babies and walked back out with them. "You should rest." Nakahei said to Yosei.

Yosei smiled at Nakahei, "P-Please stay here with me and let me see our beautiful children~~.."

Fusicho looked at Hania and smiled before kissing his cheek gently, "You okay~?" Hania nodded as he blushed, "Of course~ Why~?"

Nakahei nodded a little, "But you need to get some sleep first, I'll make sure you get to see our children once you've rested enough~"

Yosei frowned a little, "B-But I'd like it if you could sit next to me while I sleep~... Please~...?" He asked with a rather weak voice.

"Well, you fainted earlier and I was worried you hurt yourself~" Fushicho said as he stroked his head gently. Hania blushed more, "I'm alright~" He muttered in embarrassment.