·Chapter 9·

A lightly tanned man held a piece of paper in his hands, "Elrath... Well doesn't he look like a meal." The man said with a smirk.

Another man, with slightly darker skin, smirked and stuck his tongue out, flickering it, "I take dibs on those thighs~" He purred.

A pale man walked over to them and glared, "If you want to get that bounty, then you better hurry up." He said.

The two men nodded and followed the pale man.

· Sometime later ·

The redhead Nakahei who was in his mansion walked outside in the morning, and sighed softly as he wondered what he could do as he walked further away from the mansion, "Hm.. What should I do now?" He asked himself curiously.

"Hey." A man with ginger hair said, smirking as he put his hand on his bare hip as all he was wearing was a golden plated skirt which had a small split in the side, showing some of his rather masculine leg, "What's a cute boy like you doing here?" He asked with a smirk, his lion like eyes staring at the demon's rather dull ones.

Nakahei looked at him in surprise, and then backed up a little, "What do you want?" He asked in a slightly threatening tone as he frowned.

Another man appeared, a snake was wrapped around his leg and his hair was a swampy green colour, "We're here for that delicious body of yours, it looks so delicate and tasty~" He purred, licking his lips with his snake like tongue.

Nakahei looked at the man in surprise and immediately went the other way, "What do you mean delicious?! Just tell me what you two want!" He growled as he backed away from them while glaring at them cautiously.

A pale man grabbed Nakahei's shoulder from behind him, "Now, now, where do you think you're going?" He asked, his eyes were like a goats, cold and unique.

Nakahei gasped and looked at him in shock, and then pulled away from him and looked around where to go but couldn't leave since all three were surrounding him, "What do you guys want from me?!" He yelled angrily as he glared at them, preparing to fight just in case.

"How dare you speak so informally to us, the Chimera Triplets." The goat like man said.

The dark skinned man put his hand to his heart dramatically, "How dare you~ Mm, you ruffle my scales~" He purred, glaring at him.

Suddenly, all of Nakahei's clothes fell onto the floor in pieces, "That should do it." The man with ginger like hair said, smirking at the mans uncovered body.

Nakahei gasped in shock and instantly crouched down to cover his regions and used his tail to cover his entrance as well, "Wh-What are you doing to me?!" He growled at them as he had a light blush from embarrassment.

The lion like man smiled in amusement, "I might as well tell you our names... My name is Asada Chimera, The man with the snakes all over him is Fidi Chimera, and our leader, more of a devil then you'll ever be... Gìda Chimera, the goatman." He introduced them.

The man now known as Fidi smiled and walked closer to Elrath, "Hmm... One problem... His virginity isn't pure~..." He muttered before grabbing the demon's tail and lifting it up, only for a snake to sliver up Nakahei's thigh and lick at his entrance.

The goatman known as Gìda smirked deviously, "That's a good boy, Fidi~" He purred, smiling at his brethren.

Nakahei gasped and covered his mouth as he turned to look at them with a frown while blushing as he tried to pull his tail and behind away, "S-Stop this!" He yelped in embarrassment.

The snake quickly slivered into the demon's entrance and some liquids were injected inside of him from the snakes fangs.

Fidi giggled and went up to the goatman before kissing him passionately, "Mm~ Thank you, brother~" He purred.