·Chapter 12·

Katsuzuki slowly opened his eyes and looked towards the window since the sunlight was shining through, and then he sat up sleepily, "Zadkiel....I'm still sleepy..." He said to him as he layed back down and accommodated himself on the bed while closing his eyes again.

Zadkiel was up and had made breakfast, "Now now Katsuzuki, you need to eat." He said, smiling gently as he didn't feel tired due to being an angel. Katsuzuki looked at him by sleepily peeking over the blanket, "But it's really early..." He muttered with a light blush.

"Its morning," He said with a light chuckle, "I made you pancakes, you're rather bubbly so I assumed you'd like sweet things." Katsuzuki immediately got out of bed and ran towards the dining area, "Pancakes~~!!" He said out loud with a happy smile as his belly was halfway round.

Zadkiel looked at his stomach in surprise, "Is that from where I released awhile ago~?" Katsuzuki continued to run off, "Maybe~~!!" He yelled out happily. The angel blushed and followed him. Katsuzuki went over to the table, and sat down as he happily stared at the pancakes.

Zadkiel kissed his cheek, "I've planned a whole day for us since it's so sunny~" Katsuzuki blushed, "Really~~??" He said in surprise as he served himself a large stack of pancakes.

"Mhm~!" He said kindly. Katsuzuki smiled happily while blushing more, "Alright~~!!" He said happily.

"Now eat up~" He said with a smile as he sat down next to him. Katsuzuki nodded before immediately eating quite fast, "It's so delicious~~!!" He said happily as he had a rather happy aura around himself.

Zadkiel smiled and kissed his cheek, "We have other food afterwards, don't eat too much right now~" Katsuzuki nodded as he finished up and smiled happily, "Alright~~!!"

"Mhm~!" He said sweetly, "Do you like ice cream~? Would you like to go to the zoo~?" Katsuzuki nodded, "I like anything sweet and won't people not want me in places like that~?" He asked a little nervous.

"I'll make sure they let you go~ I'll kill them if be needed~" He said in honesty. Katsuzuki looked at him in surprise, and then hugged him tightly, "Are you sure you could do that~??" He asked in worry.

"Of course, death is only a purification~" He said, hugging back. Katsuzuki pressed himself closely, "Then why didn't you let me die back when we first met~??" He asked curiously.

"Because you were already so pure~" He said gently. Katsuzuki blushed and hid his face on his chest, "Am I still considered pure for making love with a wonderful angel like you~??" He asked curiously as he used a hand to rub his own belly.

"Of course~" He said, stroking his head. Katsuzuki blushed more and then leaned in and kissed him, "I'm so happy~~!!" He said happily as he scoot closer.

Zadkiel kissed back gently as he held him close. Katsuzuki deepened the kiss slightly while blushing deeply, "I love you so much, my love~~!!" He said happily.

"I love you too, sweetheart~" He purred. Katsuzuki gently pulled away while blushing more, "I'm so glad~~!! Please love me and our baby lots every day~~!!" He said happily while scooting more to sit on his lap.

"I will~ I promise~" He said angelically and held him close. Katsuzuki blushed deeper and smiled happily, "Thank you my love~!" He said cheerfully as he wagged his tail around, and then snuggled closely, "Zadkiel, if Hisada saw me right now, what do you think he would think about me?" He added curiously.

"Mm.. I don't think he'd think anything, really." He said. Katsuzuki nodded, "I was just saying because he basically saw me as a whore back then even though I never had sex with anyone until you appeared to give me hope~" He said to him, "That's why I'm grateful to have you by my side like this~" He added with a smile while gently rubbing his own belly.