·Chapter 7·

Once it was night again, midnight to be exact, a certain ravenette with a cloak, hood, and a black with navy blue Kitsune mask on walked through ther forest, not emitting a single sound despite the amount of fallen leaves and twigs that were on the ground.

A phoenix, known as Fushicho, was walking around, close to his sleeping mate. The mysterious person noticed this before suddenly jumping up in the air and fell back down right behind the Phoenix, slightly crouching when they landed.

The phoenix twitched a little, "Hm?" He muttered. The being then stood up as they released a rather intimidating aura, "We finally meet again, Fushicho~"

Fushicho looked back at him before stepping back instantly, "Y... You...?" He muttered in fear. The being removed their mask to reveal a male who smiled at him, "It took quite a while to find you~ Were you trying to avoid me~?? Or did you think you wouldn't ever see me again~??" He asked with an evil smirk as he walked closer to him.

Fushicho trembled and fell to his knees, "N-No...! Isemu..! I'm sorry...!" He said in fear. The aforementioned male went closer to him until he was right in front of him, and then placed a hand on his head and rubbed it, "Why are you so scared~?? There's no need to be afraid of me~" He purred to him before pulling his hand away and pulled his own hood down to reveal a set of Gumiho ears, and then he looked down at him with his dark blue eyes, "You're just as shy towards me right now as back then~ It's cute~" He said with a smile.

Fushicho flinched and trembled, "Wh-Why are you here...??" He asked, moving away a little. Isemu went closer before grabbing his head and forcing him to look at him as he leaned in closely, "Why else would I be here~?? To have another taste of that ass of course~!"

He yelped and trembled more as tears came to his eyes, "B-But why me...?? There's plenty o-of people out there...!!" Isemu smiled at him before using his other hand to wipe the tears away, "Because nobody else is as loyal and rare as you~ You're the last of your species~ And you're the rarest and strongest~ But it excites me seeing such a rare being like you writhe underneath me and not fight back~ So tell me~ Just how many people did you rape~??" He said to him in a rather calm but dangerous tone.

Fushicho sobbed and curled up into a ball, "M-More then I could possibly remember...!" He said in guilt as he glanced at Hania a little. Isemu stared at him, and then sighed before grabbing him and pulling him right against his chest and looked at Hania who was sleeping peacefully, and then looked back at the Phoenix, "Then name those you remember clearly~" He said to him as he touched his hair.

He flinched and ducked his head a little, "N-Nakahei...! And Hania...!" He said quietly. "Anyone else~??" He asked as he held him closer as he used his nine tails to surround Fushicho's body.

Fushicho sobbed, "I-Isotomi...??" He said softly as he tried to stay away from him. "Mm~ And why did you do that to them~?? Were you curious about my ways~?? Did you like making them feel what you felt~?? Do you enjoy seeing them in pain and listening to their squeals of agony~?? Did you love the sensation of taking the virginity of someone else's loved one~?? Tell me Fushicho~ Tell me why~" He purred as he made him look at him with a dangerously sweet smile on his face.

Fushicho sobbed, "No...! No..!! No, no, no, no...!! Stop...! Leave me alon-! I-I mean...! Ngh...!" He whimpered, shutting his eyes tight in fear. Isemu chuckled, and then smiled at him, "You really do have a keen eye for such beauties~~ Maybe I should go ahead and get a taste of them too and see for myself why you loved them so much~~" He said lustfully before licking his own lips.

Fushicho looked up at him in fear as he thought to himself, 'No...! I can't let him touch Hania and Nakahei...! Not even Isotomi...!' Before looking away with tears streaming down his face.