·Chapter 16·

Further away from the mansion, there wass a light green haired boy with bunny ears just walking around the forest as he looked around curiously, 'I wonder if there's any carrots nearby...I haven't seen any in quite a while...' He thought to himself with a worried look on his face.

Gida, the goat chimera, was wandering around the area, getting ready to go over to Nakahei's, when he noticed a bunny, "Hm?" He said to himself as he watched him curiously.

The bunny continued to search the area, before spotting a carrot near a tree which made his face light up, and then he instantly ran over to it and fell on his knees as he placed his hands around the leaves of it, "Finally after a long search~!" He said happily to himself, before yanking it out the ground, quickly washed off the dirt in the nearby river, and then opened his small mouth as he placed the end of the carrot in it, and then softly bit off the piece as he had a bubbly aura, "Yummy~!" He said in a happy tone.

"Oi, who are you?" The goat man asked, walking closer to him, "Are you after carrots?" He asked. The bunny yelped in surprise as he accidentally dropped the carrot, and then he instantly grabbed it as he stood up and backed away, "Wh-Who are you?? And i-its none of your concern of what I'm after!" He said nervously as he tried to be brave, but was obviously scared.

Gida moved closer and sighed, "I'm not going to hurt you, bunny. What's your name? If you want, I can find you carrots." The bunny looked at him nervously as he backed up against a tree, "I-I'm Mikuma Atsurata. And is there even any?? I've searched everywhere but couldn't find any.." He muttered as he held his carrot closely.

"Mikuma, I'm Gida Chimera. I have goats made from my magic so they could find you plenty from all around." He said as he made 3 goats appear. The aforementioned bunny looked at him in surprise, and then looked at him in a bit of embarrassment as he blushed softly, "Th-Thank you, Gida~.." He muttered in embarrassment and happiness as he wagged his small bunny tail.

He smiled and made the goats disappear for five minutes before they reappeared with a lot of carrots, "Are these okay??"

Mikuma stared in surprise, before smiling happily while blushing, "Y-Yes~! Thank you very much Gida~! Is there anything I can do to repay you~?" He said and asked happily as he went over to the carrots and looked at them with a bubbly aura.

"Well... There is one way you could repay me~" He said before walking over to him and putting his clothed regions against his behind, "Like this~?"

Mikuma yelped in surprise and blushed immensely, before looking up at him in embarrassment, "W-Well~ If its to repay you for your kindness and help, then I'll accept to do it this way~" He said in an embarrassed tone, before pressing his behind closer to Gida's regions with a soft moan.

Gida looked at him in surprise, "Wow~ So quick to accept~" Mikuma blushed more, "I-I just want to repay you in any form possible~!" He muttered in embarrassment.

Gida chuckled and leaned in to kiss his neck, "Okay, bunny~" Mikuma blushed deeply as he moaned softly, "Mhm~!" He hummed in embarrassment.

"Let's try you with a much larger carrot~" He purred before pulling down his own underwear and turning Mikuma around, "Suck~"

Mikuma blushed extremely deep, and then leaned in and placed his small mouth over the tip, before taking in more as he let out a soft muffled moan.

"You like eating carrots~ So you must be good at giving blow jobs~~~" Mikuma blushed more if possible, and took in everything, before he began to gently suck on his member, "I-I'll try my best~!" He moaned softly.

Gida moaned softly, "Good boy~~" Mikuma blushed immensely as he continued to gently suck, and then began to do so a little faster while licking around it and moaning softly, 'His member feels so big inside my mouth and throat~! I can't help but get turned on somehow~!' He thought in embarrassment.