·Chapter 13·

Veloi who was up early and was just outside the tent as he was mixing some ingredients in the pot.

Fidi slowly woke up and peeked outside, "You... didn't leave me..?"

Veloi looked at him, "No, I'm just cooking some breakfast." He said to him.

Fidi blushed and went over to him. Veloi served some of the fluids onto a small bowl and put a spoon in it before handing it to him, "Here, I hope you don't mind eating the same thing as yesterday." He said as he looked to the side slightly with a very light blush.

"Its fine." He said, rubbing his eyes a little. Veloi smiled in a gentle manner, "I'm glad."

Fidi blushed a little more and began to eat, "Thank you." Veloi nodded before serving himself and began to eat as well, "You're welcome."

Fidi glanced up at him before blushing and looking away quickly. Veloi looked at him, "Is something wrong? Did I make the food salty?" He asked in a bit of concern.

"N-No, you're just really p-pretty..." He mumbled. Veloi blushed softly, and then went over to him and leaned in close to his face, "Am I that pretty? Nobody ever called me that." He said to him in honesty.

Fidi blushed immensely, "I-I-! Y-Yes...!" He stuttered, going even redder. Veloi leaned in closer, and then smiled in a gentle manner, "I'm glad I seem that way to you, Fidi~"

The aforementioned greenette blushed deeper before pecking him on the lips and quickly pulled away and looked away in embarrassment.

Veloi looked at him in surprise, and then blushed immensely before making him look at him, "Don't pull away, if you're going to do something then don't stop if you like it~" He said to him before leaning in and placed his lips over Fidi's, and then began to kiss him in a very passionate and loving manner, "I love you~"

Fidi gasped softly and began to kiss back in surprise, "I-I-! Mm-!" Veloi continued to kiss him in that manner, and then softly pulled away, "Don't hold back~" He said to him with a gentle smile.

Fidi panted softly and blushed deeply, "V-V-Veloi~..!!" He looked at him in surprise, and then chuckled softly as he wagged his tail around, "I won't do it again if you don't want me to~" He said while holding his hands up as though surrendering.

Fidi growled in embarrassment and suddenly got on top of him, "I-If you don't do it again then I'll send you back to outta space~..!!!" He said, getting extremely embarrassed from being dominated like that.

Veloi chuckled lightly, "Alright, alright~ I'll do it as many times as you want me to~" He said to him before gently grabbing the sides of his face and immediately kissed his lips once again in a very passionate manner.

"Mm~!!" He moaned, kissing back much more calmly. Veloi held him closely as he deepened the kiss slightly, "I want you to be mine~"

He moaned and wrapped his legs around his waist, "I want to be yours too~~!!" Veloi blushed as he wrapped his tail around him before pulling away for a bit, "Then become mine~" He said to him lovingly, and then kissed him again as he slipped his tongue in his mouth.

Fidi blushed deeply and unbuckled his belt, "Mm~~~!!!" He moaned before making a snake appear and go down Veloi's pants. Veloi gasped and moaned while blushing more, "Wh-What are you doing~??" He moaned in embarrassment as he was quite innocent.

The snake rubbed against his member, "Doing something th-that I should've done sooner~~" He moaned. Veloi moaned a little louder while blushing more, "I-Is it important~??" He moaned to him in a bit of pleasure.

"No~ I just want to get my snakes to give you a lot of pleasure~" He moaned before making a snake go close to Veloi's mouth, "Open your mouth~" Veloi stared at it in surprise, and then blushed a little before doing so.