·Chapter 6·

Nakahei had woken up quite early in the morning and was already dressed properly, and then he looked at Fushicho and blushed softly at his sleeping form, and then gently shook him as he softly said, "Fushicho, wake up~"

The aforementioned phoenix fidgeted under the quilt, his wings were wrapped around him completely, only showing the top of his head. "Hmm...?" He groaned drowsily as he slowly unfolded his wings, showing his messy hair and dried drool that was from his lip and down to his chin.

Nakahei blushed a little more and then smiled before going over to him and cleaned it up for him, and then grabbed a brush and gently brushed the phoenix's hair, " I just wanted to let you know that I already picked a decent place that you'll deem interesting~ And I just wanted to say a few last goodbyes before you left~" He said to him with a smile, and then he looked to the side and grabbed something, and then placed two rather big bags close to him, "Here~ One of them has enough food and water supply for your journey there and the other has all the jewelry I had in every corner of the mansion~ And to be honest, I'm going to miss you more than I expected to~ I just hope you can come visit me some time soon~" He said to him and continued to brush his hair gently.

Fushicho looked at the demon in surprise before smiling, "Thanks~" He purred as he opened up the bag of jewellery and grabbed a golden crown and gave it to Nakahei, "Give this to your wife~"

Nakahei looked at him in surprise, and then nodded with a gentle smile as he grabbed it, "You're welcome, and I will~" He said to him before hugging him tightly, "Please don't forget me~"

Fushicho chuckled and hugged the demon back, "Why'd I ever forget you~? You're too fuckable to forget~" He purred with a smirk.

Nakahei blushed deeply and pressed himself closer, "Then please come back to me to fuck me whenever you'd like~ My body will always be open to your touches and large dick~" He said to him in embarrassment and then looked up at him and smiled.

"Good~~ But, when I'm gone... Give your wife some love before he dies from the abandonment~ Kay~?" Fushicho said.

Nakahei nodded, "I just let him have some space from me last night which is why I went with you, but I will~ Just take care out there, if you ever need some help on anything, just communicate with me your own way and I'll know, okay~? I'll always lend a hand if it's to help those I care for~" He said to him in honesty, and then gave him a map, "That has the place I thought would be interesting for you~ Although I am a little jealous at the thought of you touching others because you always touched me multiple times before, but I wish you luck and as many men that you'll probably want to fuck~" He added as he hid his face on him.

Fushicho chuckled and took the map, "Okay~ Thanks gorgeous~ Now go and hug that queen of yours while I go and look around for some men to fuck~" The phoenix purred as he sat up with a smirk.

Nakahei blushed and then nodded before leaning in and kissed him on the lips passionately, "I'll miss you~"

He shut his eyes and kissed him back, "I'll miss you too~" Nakahei held him closely as he deepened the kiss slightly, "I really don't want to let you go, but at some point I have to let my special bird free~" He muttered to him as small tears formed in his eyes.

The phoenix blushed and gently pulled away, "I'll be back, I promise~" He said in a more gentle manner before hugging him gently, "So please, don't cry~ I can talk to you using a phoenix bird anyway, it's the same as a carrier pigeon but a lot faster~ Alright~?" He said in a comforting manner.

Nakahei hugged him tightly in return as he pressed himself closely, "Sorry about that, and alright~ Please come back whenever you can~ And I just hope we can talk every day if possible~" He said to him as he sniffled softly.