·Chapter 5·

A certain pink haired male walked around underneath the gentle but dim light of the moon, and then stopped before pouting, "Hmm?" He hummed a little impatient and disappointed, Where could he be?" He added as he looked down, and then looked straight ahead a little.

A man with cinnamon skin was daydreaming and looking up at the sky, to be precise, it was the reaper Hisada.

The pink haired boy with the slightly revealing clothing stared in surprise, and then ran over to him, "Hisada! There you are! I've been searching for you for years now! Why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" He yelled out to the reaper with a happy smile and waving his hand in the air.

Hisada looked at the pinkette in surprise, "Y-You...?" He nodded happily as he made it over to him, "Yep! It's me Katsuzuki!" He said happily, "Why are you all the way out here? We were almost inseparable until out of the blue, you disappeared! I had to go around almost the entire world to find you!" He added before sighing and then sat on his knees right in front of him as he looked at him in worry, "Why did you leave me?"

Hisada stared at him, before looking away from him. "Hisada! Please tell me! I just want to know why!" Katsuzuki whined a little in worry.

"Leave me alone... You freak." Hisada said stoicly. Katsuzuki looked at him in surprise, and then coughed a little, "What? Why're you calling me that? We've been friends for a long time! Then out of nowhere you disappear! Then I travel all over the world only to hear you say that you don't want me here?! What did I ever do to you?! Name every single thing!" He yelled at him as he stood up and waved his tail around as his wings tensed up slightly.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to be involved with you at all." Hisada said with a glare. "Why?! What did I do to you?! Were you that tired of me that you ran away without a trace?!" Katsuzuki yelled in anger before staring in surprise when a certain other being went beside Hisada, "Enough with the yelling. Please leave him alone."

"D-Don't tell me...are you the Great Lotus Dragon?!" Katsuzuki said in surprise. The aforementioned frowned a little, "Of course. And if you didn't know, Hisada is my husband. Soon, I'm going to give birth to his babies. So from all that yelling, if you're trying to get closer to him, it's too late." Isotomi said to him in a serious tone as he gently grabbed Hisada's hand in his own.

Katsuzuki stared in shock, "Is that why you left me?! To be with that- that monster of a lotus dragon?! I loved you Hisada! I always demonstrated it to you when we were together! So why-" He yelled before gasping when vines from the lotus flowers sprung up and wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Say that again. I dare you." Isotomi said in a serious tone with a deadly look in his eyes as the incubus tried to pull the vines off himself while gasping for air, "NGH!! You're a monster!! And I always thought-! That Hisada would love me back like how I loved him-!" He struggled to yell out before wincing in pain when Isotomi made the vines lift him up in the air, "My husband loves me only. And I won't let you ruin our bond." He growled while tightening the vines more, just enough to leave dark markings around his neck and cut in to it slightly.

Hisada put his hand on Isotomi's shoulder, "I don't want to reap his sinful soul, leave it be..." The lotus dragon pressed himself closer to him and nodded before making the vines forcefully throw the incubus onto the ground as he made it let go of him.

Katsuzuki coughed out a bit of blood as tears ran down his cheeks, "I really should've realized...that I don't deserve kind friends...even though I treated you just as equally like you treated me...which was kind...I'll just go and kill myself if that's what you want!" He sobbed to him, before getting up and instantly flew off.

Hisada looked down a little before looking at Isotomi, "I'm sorry about that..." Isotomi looked up at him in worry, and then pulled him down and kissed his lips, "It's okay, all I care about is that you're okay and happy by my side. I won't let anyone touch you or hurt you again. Okay?" He muttered in a comforting tone in between gentle kisses.