Chapter Twenty Five

RIVERS POV

Growing up rich had made me a spoilt brat as Dean liked referring to me as but meeting him had also taught me independence, responsibility and hard work. Well not really since Dean was a gentleman and didn't let me lift a finger but still I liked to think that I was growing as person and learning from him.

"Do we really have to take that with us?"I asked Dean as I watched him take down one of the art pieces in his house from the wall.

We were packing up his apartment because we'd be moving to our new home in two days time. And by we, I meant Dean was packing while I ate a box of cookies sitting on the bed as I decreed what to keep, give away or just toss in the trash. I didn't offer to help and Dean didn't ask me to, we were the perfect duo.

I really was a spoilt brat.

"I like this."Dean defended.

"Deanie that's not art, it's a disaster. What is it?"I asked trying to figure out what the twirly lines woven together on a concert slab were.

"It's.... It's.."Dean stuttered gazing at the object in his hands.

"Exactly, toss it away."I demanded.

Dean glared at me but tossed in one of the trash bags in the room nonetheless.

See perfect team. I told him what to do and he did it. No questions asked.

"You also need to clean out your closet. Actually I'll do that."I declared.

"So you can throw away all my clothes? Yeah not happening."Dean scoffed.

"That's the whole point. Deanie, I'm not trying to change you but baby you're not the same person you were three months ago. You're richer now, with a hot girlfriend. You have to look the part."I reasoned.

"I'm not rich, I'm just dating someone who is."Dean retorted.

"Same thing, my money is your money."I shrugged.

"First woman in history to ever say that but still you're not getting rid of my clothes as much as I appreciate the thought behind it."Dean argued.

"Wanna bet?" I challenged tossing a cookie into my mouth.

My words had him deflating like a balloon.

Dean had learnt that those words meant I was getting my way one way or another. It displeased him greatly but it also showed who was the real boss in our relationship. Yes me, that's who.

"At this rate, I should leave all the packing to you." He groaned.

"Sure, then get ready to say goodbye to more than half of everything in here."I declared.

Dean huffed because either way he lost but he lost less when he participated in the packing up process.

"I think you should keep sitting there looking adorable."Dean relented.

"Wise words."I grinned tossing a cookie at him.

Dean caught it effortlessly and popped it into his mouth.

My perched position on the bed allowed me to admire Dean, getting a good view of his muscly body and cute dimples. Seeing Dean fully naked on my birthday night two days ago had been a revelation. If I thought Dean was sexy with his clothes on, then naked he was drop dead gorgeous. The man was built like a greek god walking amongst us mere mortals on earth. He also had a very talented tongue and his hands, my God, were they ever so sinful. The amount of orgasms Dean had given me that night without us actually having sex was testament to the fact that we would have a very healthy sex life.