Chapter 001.

Back in Birmingham
Kayzha place
My big cousin Ant walked out my kitchen drinking my caparison . I looked at him shaking my head .

{ 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐡𝐚 }
𝐘𝐨 , 𝐀𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 ?

He plopped down on the arm of my couch looking at me biting the straw .

{ Ant }
Zha don't act like you don't be in my refrigerator. When you come over my house and why you not dressed ?

He said , pulling out his phone to look at time . While I got comfortable looking at him . Placing my hand in my pocket .

{ Ant }
Oh hell nawl baby cus don't tell me you dressed already . At least take the coat off fam .

{ Kayzha}
Ant you want me too go with you or not .

He smacked his lips getting up as I got up we both made our way to the door . Ant took the elevator while I took the stairs.

I never liked take the elevator I liked walking but anyways. I was the first one down to the parking lot .

Standing by ants car then leaning on his car waiting for him . While I was on my phone . After 3 minutes of me looking up .

I saw ant walking towards me throwing his hand s up and down like he was saying how .

I laughed waiting for him to get closer before speaking.

{ Kayzha}
Took you long enough

{ Ant}
How you make it down here that fast and you took the stairs and I took the elevator.

He said chuckling as her un locked the car door and we both got in at the same time . Closing our car door and putting on our seat belt .

Before he pulled out of the apartment complex.

{ Ant }
So , how's everything going with college Kayzha.

He looked over at me while driving and I looked straight ahead .

{ Kayzha}
I mean I'm ahead in all my classes so they about to cut some of my classes ig

{ Ant }
Good now you can start getting out more

{ Kayzha}
Nope

{ Ant }
What you mean nope Kayzha . Ever since you went to college the family haven't seen you out not ounce girl

{ Kayzha}
What that gotta do with me ma shouldn't never kicked me out I don't Fuck with them

{ Ant }
No Kayzha auntie kicked you out because you was antisocial and she couldn't handle you like pops did .