Chapter 014.

I don't think that people really know or understand . How close me and Anthony really was even though .

We had an falling out about HIS FRIEND tee / my mother . I never understood why he always was around her .

Like it just didn't make any sense . But at the end of the day it was not for me to understand .

Dasia was in the kitchen cleaning up . I decided that I wanted to come upstairs to shower to have time to myself .

While she was downstairs doing whatever she wanted to do after .

20 minutes later .

{ Dasia }
Yo Kayzha ? You okay you haven't said anything since , we left out the house .

I looked over at her adjusting my blouse . She grabbed my hand smiling . I didn't say anything , I wasn't ready and still haven't came to terms with Anthony being gone permanently.

{ Kayzha}
Uh - huh

{ Dasia }
Look I know you nervous and everything but ants always had your back so try to have his ight .

I snatched my hand away from her mean mugging her .

{ Kayzha }
Yon even know me you not shit to me don't tell me how to do anything you just happen to be one of his flunky ass friends you didn't even have his back Dasia fuck up

She cleared her throat moving her hand back into her lap grabbing her phone .

{ Dasia}
You don't mean that shit , you need to lose that attitude the fuck wrong with you Kayzha

She looked at me then back at the road . I laughed looking out the window.

{ Kayzha}
Leave me alone just drive get me to my cousin man that's all I need you to do right now .

She grabbed my face looking at me then back at the road .

{ Dasia }
Be dead ass , I'm not nothing to you ? On Anthony tell me right now . So I know how to move accordingly. Ian finna be walking around glass on yo ass bro

I slapped her hand away scoffing. When I receive a text messages that ignore continuing to talk to Dasia .

{ Kayzha}
Damn Dee ant body ain't been cold all off 2-3 days and you tryna put shit on him don't ... ride silence please

When I finally picked up my phone . I had received a text message from an unknown number .

Unknown
1+222 333 4444
- I can't wait to see you baby😔 . I apologize for how things ended between us , senserly my deepest condolences 💐 about Anthony

Kayzha- Who is this ?

- See you soon 🫶🏽 . Drive safe mamas.
{ Dasia}
Tuh you just told me exactly what I needed to know .... * she said shaking her head *

The rest of the drive to the funeral was silence . Ofc we looked at each other a couple of times but no words was exchanged.

I received a text message from an unsaved / unknown number. You already know that I replied back.

I didn't even too much care about it . I was about to tell Dasia but ion owe her everything that happens. While we together anyways .