Chapter 18.

New beginnings - 14weeks in

I feed my dog mellow , while I headed back into the kitchen washing dishes.

Mellow started barking , I cut eyes with him he sat down looking up at me .

Then I noticed I forgot to tell him to eat . That's why he started barking at me.

{ kayzha}
Oh mellow , im sorry eat .

He started eating , I  laughing looking at my phone . It was a text message from my friend Rico .

Rico - Be ready for tonight!
Me - staying in tonight 😌
Rico - 🤝🏽

I chuckled playing my phone down heading out the kitchen.

{ kayzha}
Mellow you better not go nowhere else ! I don't know what you got going on but relax.

I said making my way to the slide door letting him out , placing my hands inside my pocket as I looked over my balcony at the view.

I smiled , closing my eyes leaning my head back a little allowing myself to relax .

When all of a sudden there was a knock at my door. I looked back as mellow ran pass me to the front door barking.

I sighed annoyingly , walking inside closing/ locking the slide door behind me.

I snapped my fingers at mellow pointing to his room . He disobeyed me , instead he sat down and stopped barking.

{ Kayzha}
Oh you wanna try me hold that thought sir .

I laughed, before looking at my camera's . It was rico with 3 other women.

I opened my door walking out looking at rico .

I looked at them side ways . While one of the women . They was with was checking me out . While the other was on her phone texting away .

They changed their tone , they know how I feel about that b- word . I laughed hugging them .

{ Rico }
HAaay bit- I meann kay it slipped I'm sorry .

{ Kayzha}
No no it's all good can I talk to you for a minute Alone.

I said causing the girl on her phone to look up and scoff grabbed her friends hand walking off .

{ Rico }
Ofc babe . Everything okay ?oh don't worry about them .

I shook my head looking at rico .

{ Kayzha}
Yeah I'm okay everything fine honestly rico I just wish you would ask to bring company I don't feel comfortable letting a lot of people know where I stay

They sighed taking their shades off placing them inside their bag .

{ Rico }
Oh ...I ... I apologize I jus- you know what it won't happen again.

They hugged me , before leaving.

I let out a deep sigh, heading back inside closing the door behind me.

{ Kayzha}
No you ... back to you .

Mellow whined tiling his head to the side looking sad . I laughed rubbing him .

{ Kayzha}
Awee fine .

I hugged mellow sitting down infront of my door zoning out as mellow laid on my lap closing his eyes .

-Flashbacks-

{ Dasia }
Why you not outside with ant nem

She was now leaning on the counter looking at me as she licked her lip .

{ Kayzha }
I don't smoke anymore at least I try not to .

Dasia jumped on the counter looking at me . She was wearing a tank top with basketball shorts and a Durag with long hair.

{ Dasia }
Why not that shit most definitely is therapeutic ma

She laughed grabbing my water bottle out my hand drinking my water up . She gave the empty water bottle back to me . Getting off the counter.

{ Kayzha}
Bro what the fuck , ion know where you're mouth been , why yeen get your own shit .

I throw the water bottle at her , she was about to walk up to me before ant and Bryson walked around the corner into the kitchen.

{ Bryson }
Yoooo Dasia and Kayzha

{ Ant }
Y'all tryna come with us to get something to eat?

{ Dasia}
Hell yeah I got the munchie like a motherfucka

They walked out the kitchen and Dasia looked back winking at me . I shook my head cause first of all . She a stud and I don't do studs .

-Flashbacks ends-

Mellow started barking, I looked at him wiping my face . I got up heading towards his room opening his door he goes in getting in his dog bed going to sleep.

I then started walking around locking up closing everything cleaning. When I was done I was completely exhausted.

I sat down on the couch eventually falling asleep.

——————————-
To be continued 💕

Feedback >>💕?