Chapter 007.

I was looking at Dasia while she was driving and it made me realize. I've never actually be in a relationship , like a real relationship at that .

Dasia treated me so different from all the other females I dated . Most importantly she knows the type of person that I am .

In all my relationship I got cheated on and abused . So anything Dasia does wrong won't phase me . I guess that's why I am so quick to dismiss certain conversations.

But not with Dasia though , she wanna speak on that shit and I can deal with that . I just had to make sure that she was for real and she was genuine about it .

She looked over at me smiling , while she was driving and back at the road .

{ Dasia}
Ma everything okay , what's wrong . I'm finna feed you hold on , we almost at the restaurant.

She said placing her hand on my stomach . I smiled , looking down at my phone it was a text from tee . I thought I blocked this mfa , I guess not .

I blocked her why she was in the middle of typing, I know exactly where my gf is she's with me thot ass woman.

I placed my phone in the cup holder sighed as Dasia rub my stomach passionately.

We pulled into the drive through.

{ Kayzha}
Uh Dasia your mom...

{ Dasia}
I don't have shit to say to that woman and if that was tee texting you , ion wanna hear shit she has to say Kayzha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued >333💘