Chapter 011.

When the morning came my head was hurting . I get up out my head stumbling sitting back down . I grabbed my phone almost powering it on . But i quickly put my phone down .

I sat there for a few minutes trying to gain my vision back . When i finally gain my vision back . I got up going to the bathroom going into the cabinet grabbing some pain relievers .

I popped about 2 of them in my mouth chasing it down with a water bottle from underneath my cabinet. I got water bottles all around my place .

Just in case of an emergency situation.
When 4:30 came around , I was already out the shower grabbing boxes out my storage closet.

When I decided to put all the boxes in the living room. I went into the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Eggs , bacon, pineapples,pancakes with orange juice on the side .

While I was eating I made the mistake of looking over at an picture of me and ant on my counter.

I laid the picture flat on the counter . As I continue to eat , when I was done eating. I washed my dishes putting them back into there rightful place .

I went into the living room area setting up all the boxes , so I can start placing my clothes an etc inside them boxes .

When I hear a hard knock at the door repeatedly screaming my name . I already knew by the voice . Who it was so , I shook my head heading upstairs grabbing more boxes .

{ Dasia }
OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR KAYZHA !

When I hit the corner upstairs, I realized her crazy ass got a key made . When I finally realized & turned around . Dasia was standing infront of me holding 2 boxes in her hand .

{ Dasia }
WHAT THE FUCK , WHAT THE FUCK KAYZHA!!!

I looked at her nonchalantly snatching the boxes out her hand pushing her , going back downstairs putting them in the living. She followed behind me .

{ Dasia }
Damn you finna move somebody in or something just because I moved out you can't stand being alone or something!

I looked up at her chuckled walking towards her .

{ Kayzha}
Yeah , my new bitch finna move it .

I said sarcastically walking pass her she grabbed me pushing me back .

{ Dasia}
Yo Kayzha stop fucking playing with me . I wasn't by my phone , when you was calling me baby . I'm sorry please don't le-

{ Kayzha}
Dasia , DASIA ! when was the last time you spoke to ant ?

I yelled her name she stop talking to me looking at me . She looked at me sideways.

{ Dasia }
Man fuck that nigga ant , you not moving nobody in Kayzha.

I looked at her about to hit her . She noticed stepping closer to me .

{ Dasia}
Do it am imma lit yo ass the fuck up . Ian nothing like Tee Ian backing down for shit .

I pushed her walking towards my counter snatching my keys off the counter not hearing her talking to me

{ Dasia }
GO COOL THE FUCK OFF KAYZHA STUPID ASS ATTITUDE FUCK .

When I left , I went straight to the beach all the way on the other side of town .

After a while I started to get dark , so you know the bugs started coming out . I got up out the sand heading straight to my car .

At this time all devices was left back at home . I really needed this time to think about my next move .

My mom was on edge , I gotta stay until my cousins burial sight then I can quickly exit this place .

Dasia just don't even care . She being selfish thinking everything about here . Ant gone , I didn't even get to see or speak to him . Tee being hoe ish keep tryna lay with me .

Knowing I don't like or wanna be around her . On the other hand Bryson been out the picture.

Him and ant was really close . I know if he heard something he would be the first to call my phone . The fact that he didn't call me tells me that he might not know about ants death .

I stared at the stars while leaning on my steering wheel.

_________
To be continued > 3

How do you feel about this chapter?