Chapter 012.

When I walked in closing the door softly . I through my keys on the counter.

Dasia got up from laying down , immediately heading in my direction. I looked at her placing my hands inside my hoodie .

She grabbed my waist with one hand , while she rubbed her face .

{ Dasia }
Hey mamas , welcome back . I missed you baby . Y-

She sighed looking down placing her hand on my waist . Getting closer to me I could she smelled good as heck .

{ Dasia }
I'm sorry for freaking out yesterday and earlier. I just was frustrated because-

{ Kayzha}
Dasia ant is dead .

I said looking away from her , she quickly grabbed my face . I looked her bouncing my legs back and forth, while standing infront of me .

{ Dasia }
Mama w-what did you say !! That's not nice you don't say stuff like that baby . I know you mad at him -

{ Kayzha}
No Dasia , he really is dead .

Dasia head went back touching my countertop as she stood in one place in shock .

I said lightly removing her hand , heading into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

I walked over to her placing the water bottle beside her . I sat down there in the chair facing her close to her chest looking up at her .

She started hyperventilating a little . I took a deep breath grabbing her tank top from the bottom.

{ Kayzha}
Ba- Dasia breathe please . I can't deal with going to the hospital being around people anymore.

She started crying sitting down in the chair infront of me . I pulled my chair closer to her grabbing her , she laid in my lap wrapping her arms around me .

{ Dasia}
How the fuck I not know my friend was dead bro Kayzha what happened

She said crying I laid my head down on  her letting her cry . Crazy thing is I didn't have nobody around to hold me when I broke down . When I got the news .

That's the thing about me , even when I'm pissed at somebody. That do me wrong , i wanna go back on my word to do them right .

Cause they don't deserve but whole time . They do deserve it i know Dasia hurting . So I decided to be around to help her cope .

________________

We was laying in the bed , when Dasia looked at me .

{ Dasia}
Kayzha I never meant to hurt you, I know how much ant meant to you . I should've been here no matter how pissed off I might've been , im just so used to people not caring.

{ Kayzha}
Well you did Dasia , you know how hard it is for me to trust people . You know what type of person . Iam so you can keep your lame ass apologize.

{ Dasia}
Okay I deserve that too but I don't deserve you walking out on me knowing Ant gone !

{ Kayzha}
Now you know how I felt when you walked out on me , why you keep bringing up ant . Mane fuck Anthony! He die on me that man should've held on !!

{ Dasia }
Ka-

She looked at me as I got up heading towards the bathroom , my talking just turned into ranting.

Dasia noticed sitting up on the bed facing me making eye contact with me giving me all her attention.

{ Kayzha}
No shut the fuck up dasia . Anthony knows ion deal with a lot of people , bro selfish as fuck !!

{ Kayzha}
I NEED YALL TO STOP TRYNA TELL ME HOW I GET TO FEEL ! ANTHONY WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME AND WE - I HAD A STUPID ASS FALLING OUT WITH HIM TWICE ...

{ Kayzha}
Over one of y'all stupid as friends tee , when the second falling out ended up being over him making the mistake of him telling me . My mom was watching me through him .

{ Dasia }
Mamas, baby...

Dasia said softly trying to get my attention, I never noticed so I kept talking .

{ Kayzha}
Fuck i should've known heen mean no harm behind it . The last time I spoke to ant Dasia, I told him I would put him in the hospital!

{ Kayzha}
I did- didn't mean ITTTT

she got up walking towards me as I grabbed my chest hyperventilating , she grabbed my arm pulling me closer too her hugging me rubbing my back playing in my hair .

She knows it calms me down.

{ dasia}
Let it out baby , I'm right here . I'm not finna leave you or go nowhere baby . I love you ight .

She said kissing my forehead. I placed my face inside her arms hugging her .