Chapter 22.

When she was done telling her story . I sat up , i didn't feel comfortable laying on her .

Knowing what happened between me leaving dasia . It's like she was constantly on my mind .

I wanted to tell her but I started thinking about everything that happened .

I got up leaving Natalie in the room . I went to Rico's room closing the door behind me laying in their bed .

They've never allow anybody in their bedroom but me . Their also the cleanest person that I know for real no lie .

They NEVER have sex in their bedroom nor their guest room. They always go to a hotel room .

I was having a panic attack at that moment . Everything started sinking in like it happened yesterday .

I was was doing just fine all of a sudden . I'm back in my antisocial phase . I know that when I leave Rico's house .

I'm not coming back out for months . Being outside doesn't excite me like it did back then .

I was so close to turning into my big sister . After the situation with me smoking . I decided I didn't wanna be that person anymore.

But with dasia I took that change . I let her in like I let Anthony in I ended up getting hurt and betrayed.

Anthony was my only family . The only real family that still came around. When I got distance no matter the condition.

Anthony was there for me like dasia said , I blow up on her because I knew she was right , I was just pissed .

The one time he needed me , needed us both . We was nowhere near him . Most importantly , when I fall I had nobody my momma blamed me for his death .

Walmart
While chazylnn was driving , Rico was in the passenger seat looking for music to play on the aux .

Me , Natalie and meek was in the back seat chilling . Natalie was laying on meek , while meek was on the phone scrolling through social media .

I was thinking about dasia and tee . Like when did they become a thing .

It kinda through me off . When she answer dasia phone , I also haven't been home yet to check on mellow .

So I think , I'll Uber back or walk back to Rico's place place to make sure my son good I miss him .

{ chazylnn}
Natalie?

I looked up at chazylnn , then back out the window leaning back in the seat .

{ meek }
She's asleep you want me to wake her up ?

{ chazylnn}
Yes please , because she'll be up all night crying . I honestly don't have the patience for that tonight .

Natalie woke up rubbing her face closing her eyes again . My social battery low , it's been low since this morning .

I cannot force it anymore . We finally make it to Walmart , Chaz found a spot to park .