Chapter 002.

We made it to the restaurant and sat in a booth. While Bryson and tee was up ordering our food for us .

Tee came back to the booth sitting next to me and I looked at Ant .

{ Ant }
You want me to sit beside you.

He didn't even let me answer, he made tee get up and Dasia got up going to the bathroom. Now tee was sitting infront of me .

{ Tee }
So Kayzha , how come you never talk ?

Bryson walked over giving us our drinks . Then Dasia walked back over too us laughing and they looked at her .

While I was looking out the window .I'm ready to fucking go this shit annoying. Not only that I think my batteries running real low .

I hate being around people .

{ Dasia }
I was in the bathroom squatting over the toilet. When an white lady walked in seen me and started screaming trying to close the door right . So I pushed the door back open telling her Nawl bitch don't be tryna close my stall door .

Ant started laughing , while Bryson laughed drinking his drink . I tried not to laugh looking down .

{ Ant }
Man you hell fam

{ Tee }
Kay yeen answer my question

{ Dasia }
No she wild for tryna close my door . While I'm tryna piss Ian tryna touch that door . I alright had to wash my hands ant .

{ Kayzha }
Kayzha

Tee laughed looking at me

{ Tee }
So everybody else can give you a nickname and I can't ? Like I was saying why...

{ Bryson }
Leave that damn girl alone .

Bryson was finna go awf on tee . When the food was called and all 3 of them had to go up to get the food .

Leaving tee with me tee got up walking around the table sitting me beside me . I started panicking a little bit .

{ Tee }
Look I wanna apologize for coming off as rude . Just then I wanna get to know you .

She pulled my hoodie off and I hit her she screamed . I got up standing in the booth and walked over the table jumping down . Heading outside.

Breathing heavily , I got inside the car slamming the door . I opened up ants dashboard grabbing my pills taking them .

When somebody walked up to the door knocking on my window getting in the drives side .

I looked over and saw Dasia , she closed the door softly looking at me .

{ Dasia}
Yo what happened , why you leave ?

I looked away , shaking my leg up and down . As I fixed my hoodie pulling it over my head tighter .