NEW 2

I've been dating Davis for two months now, and it's been amazing.

He's such a gentleman, always looking out for me and keeping me safe. I haven't had any crazy dreams since being with him, and that put my mind at ease.

Tonight, I wanted to surprise him with a romantic dinner that I made, and I had my place set with candles, soft music, and wine.

I was so nervous because although we've kissed, we haven't had sex together. After dating Marcus, I was not in a rush to make things sexual.

Knock! Knock!

My clock said 7:57pm, and I smiled, walking towards the door. I had on a nice silk robe, and my hair was up in a bun.

I opened the door to Davis wearing his usual sharp suit. He looked so handsome and sophisticated.

"Hello, beautiful."

He came inside with a bouquet of roses.

"Thanks, babe. These are beautiful."

We kissed, then I led him to the dining room. I watched him inhale the food's aroma, and I smiled.

"How was work?" I asked.

"It was good. The new system is running smoothly enough to move to the next step of operations."

"That's awesome."

He smiled as I sat his plate in front of him.

"Yes, cajun shrimp and butter grits." He said, digging in.

We ate, talked, drank, laughed, and after that, I put our empty plates in the sink.

Soon, Davis was on the phone and didn't sound too happy. I went to the bathroom to make sure I looked good, and then I removed my silk robe.

I stood in the walkway with lingerie on as he talked on the phone. He looked in my direction, instantly finishing up the call.

"I'll discuss this tomorrow."

He hung up and stared at me, not saying a word ...I started to feel self-conscious.

"Oh no, you don't like it..."

"No, no, Tamryn...I love it."

Davis walked towards me and kissed my lips, then he lifted me up into his arms. I was no longer nervous as he made love to me for the rest of the night.

***

Tamryn was finally mine, and I was ready for her to meet the pack.

This morning after sex, I told her I wanted her to come stay with me in a few months. I was serious about us being together and didn't see the point of prolonging things any further.

She looked a little skeptical, but I understood. I've met her ex before and knew he was a complete fuck up. He wanted to continue working for me but he's too weak minded and easily influenced.

"Baby, I'm just getting used to living on my own and taking care of myself. I think it's too soon to be moving in together."

"You're my woman, Tamryn and I plan on making you my wife. I'm not dating you for shits and giggles."

"I know...."

She was scared and it was my job to change that.

"Listen baby, I know this is sudden and I get that you're afraid. I don't want you to stress yourself or feel like I'm rushing you, so let's give it six months and see how things are between us, okay?"

Tamryn looked relieved and I kissed her lips.

"Thank you for understanding."

"No problem."

We were now on our way to the Raven pack and I can see the excitement in her eyes. All weekend I explained werewolf life to her and to my surprise she wasn't afraid or shocked at what I am.

She's definitely a Nova but doesn't know it.

Immediately, the pack positively took to her and welcomed her with open arms. I showed her around our town and she began to relax in my environment.

"How do you like it so far?"

"It's really nice. I love that everyone is really playing into the whole werewolf thing. I think the concept is pretty cool."

It hit me at that moment...Tamryn didn't actually understand that we are literal werewolves. Then I figured I could show her better than I could tell her.

"Come with me." I took her hand.

It was getting dark which is the perfect time to teach her a lesson. I led her to the field, where a few pack members were training.

"Alpha Davis..." They all stopped what they were doing.

"It's okay, fellas. Continue like we're not here."

They gave me a nod as I led Tamryn to the sitting area on a deck. She looked around in awe but instantly focused on the men fighting as machetes were clinging on impact.

Her eyes barely blinked until the men shifted into their wolves.

"Ah!" She jumped out of her seat, shaken up.

"Tamryn, it's okay. Sit back...."

Before I could finish my words, she fainted.