VACATE

Iris was being her usual jealous self, but that didn't discourage me from wanting Tamryn. She was sweet and quiet, but I could tell with the right man she would be a force, no one could ignore.

"Iris, find Michelle and go play."

She wanted to protest, but the look I gave made her back down. Once she left, I saw Tamryn relax again.

"Your girlfriend is really...outspoken. That's cool."

"Is that what you call it..."

Tamryn's eyes looked past me..."Larenz!"

I looked to see Blaine arguing with Nicky...again. I walk over to calm the situation. Larenz trying to get in the middle of two angry werewolves was insane but he probably didn't know any better.

Pulling Nicky and Larenz away, I stood in front of Blaine. He was a pack member who took joy in busting everyone's balls, so he wasn't too popular within the pack.

"What's the problem now?" I asked.

"He's trying to let his scumbag friends in VIP...they're not even a part of this pack!"

"Neither is he!" Blaine pointed at Larenz.

"Listen you two. I'm trying to enjoy my birthday in peace. Can I have that? You two can fight tomorrow."

With those words, gunshots were heard from below, and we all took cover. My first thought was Tamryn, and I went to go grab her.

I covered her body with mine as she cried in fear. The gunshots stopped while screams took over, and I picked her up in my arms.

"Hold on to me."

She nodded quickly and wrapped her arms around my neck. Even through the chaos, it felt good having her in my arms. The urge to leave this place and take her home with me was rising.

I pushed through the crowd and finally made it outside. Nicky and Larenz were already out there. I put her down, and now her arms were wrapped around my waist. She was shaking, rightfully so, and I wanted to hold her until she was calm.

"Tam! Are you okay?!"

My annoyance was showing when she let go and ran into Larenz's arms.

He really left her inside....pussy.

"Sterling, thanks for looking out for Tamryn. I owe you, man."

"Well, someone had to." I said, and he looked down.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"

She quickly gave me another hug, and I smiled. "Thank you, Sterling."

The police sirens pulled up, and that was my cue to go. Tamryn unwrapped her arms, and I hated the feeling.

"Alright, Sterl. I'll see you on pack territory."

I shook Nicky's hand but kept my eyes on Tamryn as she walked away with Larenz. He was going to get the chance to hold her in his arms, touch, and make love to her. My jealousy threw daggers at his back.

The thought of not seeing her again made me feel empty and dreadful about life.

My mind was made up. She was going to mine by any means necessary.

***

After we got home, I showered and hurried off to bed. I was mentally exhausted and vowed that the nightlife was not for me.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

I actually was a little upset that he left me in the club to save himself. But at the same time, maybe I would have done the same thing.

"I guess tonight was ruined, huh?"

"It wasn't your fault, I was enjoying myself before the drama happened."

"Really?" He looked surprised.

"Yeah."

He looked relieved at my words and got under the covers. He snuggled up next to me, and I let go of any sadness I felt.

"What do you think about Nicky's friend?"

"Sterling? He's really nice." Saying his name felt good.

"Yeah, Nick just called me and said Sterling wants to give me work at his company."

I sat up, looking at Larenz.

"Oh wow. Doing what?" I was getting excited.

"They do custom body work and detailing for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other maintenance."

"Oh babe...you love cars. That's awesome!" I hugged him.

"Thanks. Next week, I'll go in for an interview."

"You got this."

He smiled, then kissed my lips. I knew Larenz hated his current job at the warehouse, so I was happy for the potential new beginning.

Our kissing turned into grinding, and he started pulling off my nightgown. He sucked my nipples and I moaned from the sensation.

Soon, he was inside of me, and I closed my eyes, letting the feeling take me away.

Well, hopefully, I'll get to prove you wrong.

Sterling's face and voice were now in my thoughts, and my senses heightened. But before I could get into the feeling, Larenz groaned, pulled out, and came on my stomach. He laid beside me, breathing heavily.

"Good night, babe." He kissed my cheek, then turned over and went to sleep.

"Good night."

I went into the bathroom to pee and wipe his cum off me. Soon my fingers lightly rubbed against my clit with Sterling's voice in my head.

He was a beautiful man and I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about him. Then the image of his lips and the way he stared at me caused me to rub my clit faster while I played with my nipple.

I held in my moans...I didn't want Larenz to hear me. Soon my climax hit me and I slightly jerked from the final wave.

I've never masturbated or had sex while thinking of another man. Now I'm wondering if the static shock I felt shaking Sterling's hand meant something more than just that.

"Babe, are you good in there?"

I got back in focus. "Yeah."

I wiped myself then flushed the toilet. Shaking my thoughts off about Sterling, I got back in bed with my boyfriend and fell asleep.