TAUNT

I was so embarrassed by the way Larenz was being towards me. But my guilt of what happened between Sterling and I made me suck it up and deal with it.

Once we were back home, I felt a little better, but Larenz wasn't talking to me as much.

My days went the same, and I was happy to be back at the daycare with the babies. They were so happy and filled with light and gave me something to look forward to.

I shared that I was engaged, and my co-workers had me excited about my future wedding. After work, I drove past a bridal store and decided to go inside.

All the dresses were a dream but very expensive. It still didn't hurt to try them on. I looked in the mirror, smiling at my reflection and picturing how my hair would be along with my makeup.

Soon, I remembered Larenz had been giving me the cold shoulder these past few days, and my excitement went away.

My phone buzzed, and I looked at the screen.

"You know you're not happy with him."

It was an unknown number, but I knew it had to be Sterling. The tingle down my spine let me know.

"I'm very happy."

"You don't believe that."

"I'll say it until I do."

"That's no way to live."

"Better than waking up to two other women being with my man."

"It's that way because I'm single. In a relationship, it is totally different."

"Now that I don't believe."

"Let me prove it to you."

I took a deep breath, deleted my messages, and blocked the number...I wasn't falling for that again.

I hurried home and decided to make dinner for Larenz. He was a foodie like me, so I hoped this would make a truce between us.

I set the table with candles and a bottle of wine. Beer was in the fridge for back up. A few hours went by, and I was beginning to get impatient.

I called his phone a few times with no answer. My heart was breaking every time the voice mail came on, and I was tired of waiting.

I jumped in my car with some of the dinner I made packed.

Wondering what Larenz was doing was driving me crazy. My hands squeezed the steering wheel as I pressed my foot on the gas. Now, every doubt I had about him was sounding off in my head.

Was this going to be my life from now on?

It felt like I got to Onyx Customs faster than last time. I parked then hurried to the door with tonight's dinner in my hand. The inside looked dim like everyone was gone.

Suddenly, one of the garage doors opened.

"Looking for Larenz?" Sterling asked.

I nodded and followed him inside.

***

Sterling shut the garage door and led Tamryn into the building. She followed him, looking around but noticed it was really quiet.

Walking down the long hall, he finally opened up one of the doors to the right. She walked in, and it was empty.

"Sterling, what is going on?"

"You tell me."

"I came in here because I thought Larenz was here."

"You know damn well he's not here."

He walked closer to her, causing her to back into a table. She experienced the familiar tingles she felt before going through her body. The sensation seemed to get more intense each time she saw him.

"No, I didn't know. Why would you let me in if he's not here?"

"Cause I'm here."

He kissed her lips, and Tamryn dropped the container of food. Sterling lifted her up on top of the table, kissing her neck and squeezing her ass.

"Why do you keep running from me?" He stared into her eyes.

"Be-Because I'm in a relationship."

He ripped the crotch of her tights, making a hole. She gasped at the sudden move.

"Mmm, no panties?"

He kissed her neck and felt the wetness between her legs. Tamryn leaned back on her elbows, accepting the euphoric sensation.

"I know you feel our connection."

Sterlings fingers slid inside her, and she moaned. He worked her wet opening, going slow, then speeding up when her hips moved with the rhythm.

"Ah, oooh...yes, yes." She nodded her head.

"I know, baby..."

He kissed her lips while stimulating her clit with his thumb, then massaging his fingers against her G-spot.

"Oh shit...oh yes!"

Sterling groaned at her sounds. Tamryn was his instrument and he had a lot more songs he wanted to play.

"It feels good?"

"Y-Yessss. Right there...Oh God, Sterling!"

Tamryn came, grinding against his fingers. He smiled at her body's aftershocks and flutters. Her breaths were deep and slow while she calmed down.

As if coming out of a trance, she quickly got off the table and fixed her clothes. She felt exposed with the now hole in her tights and wet spot on her backside.

As they walked down the hall to the main area, there was silence between them.

Fuck, I messed up again.

Tamryn felt her nerves taking over and began to look around. Sterling could see her paranoia take over and stopped before unlocking the main entrance.

"There's nothing to feel bad about."

"You're not the one engaged, Sterling." Her eyes watered.

"That means nothing. You're going to be mine anyway."

Those words should have scared her but it made her feel warm inside.

Being with Sterling felt right and made sense in her heart, but her mind was telling her she was wrong for cheating on her fiance. Especially with someone like Sterling who has a harem of women.

"We can't keep doing this..."

He pulled her close. "Yes we can and I'll be here when you're ready to do it again."

Suddenly, semi-automatic gunfire was heard, causing Sterling to cover Tamryn as they fell to the floor. The glass shattered as her screams wailed through the lobby.

The sound of tires screeching was next, and he got off of her when the coast was clear.

"Are you okay?"

Tamryn quickly nodded her head as they both stood up. Soon, she noticed blood seeping from the side of his shirt.

"Sterling, you've been hit!!"