11. an idiot

11. an idiot

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Of course not, why would I be mad at you."

"The entire class is..."

"That's because the entire class does not know who Han Seojun really is." Lim Jugyeong beamed at the tall boy, and he returned the warm smile. "He's a warm hearted bad boy who wears leopard prints..." Han Seojun's expression changed from a smile to a frown and Lim Jugyeong laughed all the more.

"Ya!" He was always a crimson shade whenever she teased him. "Stop it."

"Roar..."

She did it again, she did her silly little roar and Han Seojun's heart kept beating furiously against his chest. He was a bit scared if the sound of his heartbeats was audible to the girl who grinned in sheer cuteness but then, Lim Jugyeong's eyes were not on him, he wasn't that lucky.

"Han Seojun," Suho's voice broke his trance and he stopped staring at the beautiful girl and gulped, looking at Lee Suho, his best friend but more so, the guy whom Lim Jugyeong chose. "Why are you talking to my girlfriend." He said, sharply glaring at the boy.

Seojun knew Suho was still pissed with the whole Soojin thing and this was his way of venting it. Lim Jugyeong however could not get that and she sighed, Suho standing besides her.

"Wae, Jugyeong is my friend, I can and will talk to her."

"Your friend?" Suho scoffed, their arguments often got attention from the flock of students around them, this time too as they stood in the hallway, kids stopped whatever they were doing and focused on the duo and their duel. "Is that how you treat your friend? Letting her be bullied and humiliated by supporting the bully."

Seojun often wonderful what kind of a relationship did Soojin and Suho had, because never did he see Suho be anything but an acquaintance to the girl. From what he knew, Soojin was his neighbour and childhood friend, but does friendship really fade so quickly?

Or was Soojin a one sided friend too.

"Why are you getting Soojin in this." Seojun was frustrated by all of these remarks, his friends, his sister and the entire school kept questioning him. How was he answerable to any of them? "And if Lim Jugyeong doesn't have any issue with it, why are you growling?"

"But I have an issue with it." Suho's voice was never loud, mean and abrupt yes, but not the loud voice like it was now. "Why Kang Soojin out of everyone, Seojun, why? What is that you're planning? What are you upto." He read Seojun like a book and the latter was dumbfounded.

"Planning?" Lim Jugyeong frowned, she turned sideways to face Suho, "planning? what?"

"If this is your way of getting back at Soojin," Suho stepped ahead, eyes holding rage and something that looked like loyalty, "hajima."

Seojun's jaw clenched in anger, not only was Suho exposing his plan, he was also warning him to not go with it, which in turn meant that he didn't want to hurt Soojin.

What kind of a confused friendship was this?

"Ya Lee Su, I told you to stay in your lane." Han Seojun warned him, finger now pointed as the boys kept their staring contest on. "What I do should not concern you, whether I partner up with Kang Soojin or date her, what is it for you?" That brought in gasps from the others, the possibility of Seojun and Soojin dating was making sense since they were often found together.

But since Soojin was a bully, it also meant, Seojun was one too. Or supporting them.

"Don't you have a girlfriend now?" Seojun was mad and this tensed Jugyeong, because Suho was getting there too, "or do you miss Soojin hero worshiping yo-" and there it was, that punch that landed in Seojun's face.