Acknowledgments

I cannot express enough my thankfulness and gratitude to those who have supported me with writing and producing a novel.

Myléne, my best friend since childhood, you cheered me on throughout the whole journey of writing. You encouraged me during the lows to keep writing and celebrated with me during the highs. I thank you for listening to me ramble on about all the ideas that made its way into this novel or didn't.

Madi, a good friend in my life, you helped me with formatting ideas and the plot that brought this thought into action. If it wasn't for you, this book wouldn't be the way it is. Thank you for allowing me to bounce ideas off of you and to keep this project alive.

My mother, whom supported me through this whole project and believed in me since I began to write. Thank you so much for everything you do for me.

And finally, thank you to my beta readers who told me how to bring the story alive further.

Writing a book isn't a solo action it's a team of inspiring and supportive people.

I love you all so dearly and thank you so much.

---

This book was originally written and published via Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.  "Jax's Game" is still available on Amazon for Kindle and Paperback.

http://mybook.to/JaxsGame