Chapter 5

Her alarm blared wich signaled her eyes to gently flutter open, the sunlight hit her blue irises. The heat warmed her skin. She rubbed her eyes and rolled over to turn the alarm off. Seven in the morning, the sun was already too bright, and the morning birds were too annoying. However, she had to accept it.

Getting up, she threw her long locks up into a messy bun and headed to the ensuite. The beautiful modern room with retro black and white tiles was calming as she turned the shower on. Looking at herself in the mirror, a very obvious hickey was visible on her collarbone.

"Fuck."

Sighing, she began to strip off her night clothes and then entered the warm water. Wetting her body, Harriet let her hands roam. He made her feel things she had never felt before. Even her ex-husband - soon to be ex-husband - never made her come that hard. Blushing from just the thought of Jax's mouth on her womanhood, she moaned.

Was it wrong? More than ever. But she craved it again.

Her hands traveled, gripping her full breasts and kneading them. Harriet leaned back, hitting the tile of the walk-in shower. Biting her lip, she let herself relieve the pressure. Her fingers rubbed her pink nub while the other hand cupped her left breast.

Harriet moaned, trying to cover it by biting her lip. Her fingers then circled the sensitive area as they made their way to the opening of her pussy. Fingering herself, she allowed herself to try and relieve the pressure.

Minutes later, nothing happened.

"Fuck."

She needed him. Ending her shower, she groaned. Wrapping the towel around her curvy figure, she went back to the bedroom, making sure to grab makeup to cover that horrible purple mark.

Oddly enough, the left side of the bed was unmade. She must've had a rough sleep.

* * *

"Morning."

She looked to her right as she entered the luxurious kitchen. Jax was sitting at the table, a newspaper in hand and glasses perched on his nose. He looked perfect even in the morning.

"Morning," she grumbled, grabbing her coffee and walking out of the room.

"Where are you going, grumpy pants?" he asked sternly and with a smirk. He continued to sip his coffee.

She pivoted. Innocence was displayed on her face. "It's my day off. My best friend is back in town, and I am planning to see her."

"What?" he mumbled, eyebrows scrunching, as lips pursed against each other.

"It is my day off," she said again, more slowly.

"You have days off?" Jax scoffed. Harriet groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Saturdays and Sundays...Claudia-"

"Didn't say shit. I have a meeting today. You need to stay here," he commanded, focusing on going back to the newspaper.

"Tough, I have plans." Harriet turned away, pouring herself a coffee.

"Harriet. Camille. Kensington," he barked. She shook her head, refusing to turn around.

"I will come back tomorrow. Ask Sandy to watch the kids or hire a weekend nanny." She walked to him, sitting down beside him with her mug in hand.

"No, I want you here," he argued.

"You want me here so you can fuck me. I will be back Sunday," she responded. He licked his lips and shook his head again. His gaze locked on the newspaper.