Chapter 20

Harriet felt light kisses being placed on her stomach. Still asleep, she moaned, thinking it was all a dream. Shifting slightly, she felt a rough hand push her down. The kisses began to go closer and closer to the most sensitive spot on her body. Harriet squirmed a little, eyes beginning to flutter open.

She was met with Jax, clean-shaven and naked between her legs as he began to kiss her clit. Letting him do his thing, she pushed her head into the pillow as her hands wrapped around his neck, playing with his disheveled hair.

"Morning, handsome," she muttered while he took her clit in his mouth.

He smirked against it, humming. The vibrations were sent through her body, making her tug his hair more.

"Too rough, Kitten. Be gentle," he hummed.

She scoffed, "You call that rough?"

Soon enough she was orgasming. The feeling of being on cloud nine, as the fiery pulsation began to shatter through her body. His lips attached to hers once again as the two lazily made out.

"That is one way to be woken up," she mused as he rubbed circles on her back.

"I hope you enjoyed it. You could have this," he kissed her again, "all the time if you move in with me," he kissed her again. Her hands were holding his cheeks as his were wrapped around her waist. They laid in bed, taking each other in, crazy in love as the morning sunlight hit their bodies.

"The kids?" she asked as he kissed her again.

"Nanny," he whispered as he began to straddle her again, kissing her jaw.

"Oh, what time is it?"

"Eight," he hummed.

She pushed him off her, getting up as fast as she can and running to the bathroom.

"What the fuck-"

"Jax, I have work in an hour!" she yelled as she turned the shower on.

He groaned, throwing his head back on the pillow. He heard her shower for a few seconds before it turned off, and Harriet was running around the room getting dressed and putting makeup on.

She walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and dressed in baggy dress pants that have been cuffed and an oversized burnt orange turtleneck jumper. Her hair was extremely disheveled as she tried to control it, throwing it back into a low braid as she quickly did her makeup.

"Love you, I am out!" Harriet yelled about to leave the room.

"Kiss, Kitten," he yelled back all pouty, tapping his cheek.

Harriet groaned, kissing his lips and cheek quickly before rushing down the stairs, grabbing her tote bag and her clothes that were all over the floor in the living room. The Jaguar's keys were hung up in his office. She hastily grabbed them before exiting.

* * *

"Nice ride, Ms. Kensington," she was pulled up to the building, handing the keys to the valet. Atticus was leaning against the wall with a cigarette in hand.

"Give me one. I haven't eaten today," she groaned. He handed her one as she joined him.

"Order something then. A cigarette isn't enough," he told her off. She groaned again.

"I will."

"Jax's car?" he hinted, nudging his head to the luxury SUV. Harriet hummed. "How was your night?" Atticus asked, spiking a conversation.

"Imagine being walked in by a toddler when you're about to orgasm. That was my night," she joked, dropping the cigarette butt and stomping on it. "How was your night?"