Chapter 6

She felt something on her forehead, rough and firm. Blinking, she came to her senses. Coarse hair tickled her face. Harriet moved slightly. It was firm this pillow. Harriet looked around. She saw the open window and felt the morning summer breeze drift in. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to move. However, that didn't work. A strong arm held her down, but all she cared about at the moment was her need to pee. Badly.

'Jax.'

She moved her hands from holding his hips. However, she caught something instead. A firm object, proud and hard, hit her hand.

'Oh no, please no.'

"Jax," she mumbled, trying to squirm out from his arms.

He groaned. "Sleep, Kitten," he muttered, and his grip got tighter.

"Jax, I need to pee, and you-"

"Pee then."

"I need to get up," she tried to fight, but his grip was too strong. His larger body had her pinned.

"Five more minutes," he muttered, and she groaned. Ducking her figure down she managed to slip out. Harriet ran to the bathroom quickly. She heard his groans of protest as she relieved her bladder and ran back to her bedroom.

He looked delicious - he always did - but at that moment, he was more gorgeous and edible. The sun hit his skin illuminating his best features. His strong pectorals and biceps were perfectly shaped as was his jawline. He loved her; this man loved her. If only they'd met earlier.

"Come back to bed," he mumbled, turning to his side and facing her. He patted the side of the bed, commanding her to come back. She hurried, jumping and pulling the blankets over her. He smiled with his eyes still closed.

Harriet wanted to kiss him, kiss every inch of him. Was she selfish for wanting that? Her lips brushed his and as if it was a force of habit, he allowed the kiss from her. His hands moved to her hip, pulling her front to his chest.

"Good morning, you," he smirked in the kiss as his hands traveled her body.

Harriet pushed her body to be on top of his as if it was second nature to be in control. Jax realised the power play as she straddled him. The kiss was full force, his lips dominating hers once again. Lips sloppy, sharing saliva, as his hands gripped her ass. Fuck, he loved her ass, so plush and large. Thick and round, it was curved perfectly for him.

Being the tease she was, she began to roll her hips lightly, grinding them on his manhood.

"Fuck, Harriet," he muttered into the kiss. He bit her lip lightly. A moan escaped her lips.

Her fingers stroked his biceps and caressed his cheeks as she rolled her hips. He was putty in her hands, absolute putty, and she loved it. The power she had with just a few small actions was mind-blowing.

He ripped the crewneck over her head, lips attacking her right breast, nipping and sucking as his hand grabbed the other one. It was her turn to let go of the control and allow him to exert power over her.

"You're mine," he purred, the vibration of his words hitting her skin. She shivered, biting her lip, and rolling her head back.

His fingers slipped into her underwear, swiping the wetness of her pussy, and brought the juices back to his lips.

"Mine," he teased.

Fingers going back to the black lace, with his veins bulging, he ripped the pair in half.

"Fuck, Jax," she gasped. He smirked, kissing her lips quickly before lifting his hips up for her to remove his pants.

"Down," he growled. "I wanna fuck your mouth." His eyes were black and filled with lust. She bit her lip, a blush appearing on her pink cheeks. His blue eyes glared at her. She cowered further down.

Mighty and strong, his manhood was evident. The circumcised tip glistened with his seed. She licked her lips. It was huge. How the hell would it fit in her mouth?

"You will be ok. Take it slowly," he cooed, his hands grasping her chin and tilting it up to him. Harriet nodded.

Her small fingers gripped the shaft as she placed the tip in her mouth. She heard him hit his head against the bed frame. He panted and groaned deeply as she licked the tip of his member, her hands jerking the shaft as she sank her mouth deeper.

"Fuck, Harriet. Fuck, shit-" he rasped as she began bobbing her head.

Fumbling with his balls, she sloppily sucked his dick. Jax took his hands grabbed chunks of her hair, and began moving her head in rhythm. His dick fucking her mouth. The further he went, the more the gag reflex began to cut in. He let go, allowing her to continue. She swirled her tongue around his shaft and then deep-throated him.

Harriet made eye contact with him, and he was gone. He rubbed his eyes and then gripped the bedsheets. His Harriet was here right now, giving the best damn blowjob he'd ever had.

Using her hands and mouth, she quickened the pace, and he was done for. Moaning her name and grunting, he was so close. Her reddened lips became swollen from every motion, and he desperately wanted to kiss them again.

Three, two, one, he came. Shockwaves filled his body as he released his seed into her mouth. She swallowed and released her mouth with a popping sound. Wiping her lips, she looked at him with such innocence it drove him mad. The saltiness lingered on her tongue as she washed it down with some water.

Jax leaned over, capturing her lips with his.

"My little slut," he muttered, cupping her cheeks.

Instantly, Harriet pulled away. Jerking away from his affection, she got up. Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable! This man had the audacity to say shit like that to her. Harriet walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Harriet," he called, getting up quickly and walking to the door. He tried to open it, pushing against the door. "Open the damn door. Tell me what happened," he tried again.

The woman opened the door, dressed in a robe now as she walked past him to the closet while grabbing clothes for the day.

"Harriet." He tried to grab her arm.

She turned around and looked him dead in the eye. "I am not your fucking slut," she sneered with such anger. "I am not something to fuck around with. So don't you go and treat me like an outlet or a prostitute. I have more dignity than that. So, fuck off, Jax."

"Let's talk about this. Some women like it when I call them-" he cupped her cheeks, and she shook her head.

"I am not some woman, Jax. I am me! This is wrong, so fucking wrong. We are not doing something right. I need to - I need to get another job," she muttered to herself, while she hastily grabbed her stuff and suitcase.

He gripped her arm and pulled her to him. "No, stay with me. Stay with me, Ember, and Caleb. Please. Do it for them. They love you."

Harriet bit her lip. "I will see you Monday. I need a break," she acknowledged. "Get out."