Chapter 26

Harriet sat on the edge of navy blue sheets, looking in front of her where Jax pulled his shirt off. She dragged her fingers across his perfectly sculpted body as he leaned over and pressed his lips against her. Her fingers felt the smoothness of his chest mixed with the roughness of his chest hair.

"I want to try something with you," he whispered in her ear as he began to kiss down her neck.

Harriet's eyes enlarged, looking at him blankly. She slowly nodded, unsure of what exactly she was agreeing to now. Jax had his hands on each side of her, leaning towards her as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I need you to say something. Use your words, Kit."

"Ok," she muttered, barely hearable.

A small smirk came across his face as he exited the room to the closet. Harriet sat there, breathing slowly. She was unsure of what he could mean by it. Jax was gone for a few seconds before returning. In his hands were a blue butt plug, a vibrator, and one of his ties.

It clicked immediately. Jax was going to try something sexual on her. He placed the items on the dresser by the bed. Humming to himself as he got it ready.

"Undress," he commanded.

Harriet stood up, taking the jumper off her body and shimming down the grey sweatpants. Jax was still turned away from her as he grabbed a bottle of lube from the draw. Harriet swallowed, waiting to see what her night entailed.

She sat naked on the bed; hair draped down on her shoulder as she waited patiently. Jax pivoted, no emotion on his face as he eyed her up. He took a few steps to the bathroom, then came back with a hair band. Harriet sat, eye to eye, with his clothed crotch as his fingers raked her hair into a ponytail. He yanked a little, pulling her head to the side, testing it.

"Are you ok?" He asked, looking down at her.

His fingers dragged across her left nipple, teasing her, then grabbed her breast.

"Yes," she responded. Because of her response, Jax pinched her nipple between his fingers. Harriet gasped, taking note that her response was wrong. "Yes, sir," she muttered again.

Pleased with her answer, Jax dropped his hand.

"Safe word?"

"Purple."

He turned around, grabbing the grey tie on the wooden dresser. Harriet sat still, watching him as he took her wrists in his hands, tying them together. He tugged a little, making her jerk towards him.

Jax kissed them before pushing her so that she was lying on the bed. Her back arched on the soft sheets. He pushed her arms up, pinning her wrists, then proceeded to apply light kisses down her body, nipping and sucking her skin.

Harriet released loud moans, but that ended soon. Jax shushed her. His mouth attached itself on her breast, sucking it as his fingers teased her clit. Harriet tried to keep her hands down as he played with her. However, the pleasure was too much and with the next rub and lick, her arms swung and now wrapped around his neck.

Jax instantaneously dropped his attention from her clit and breast, shoving her wrists back up above her head. "Stay, Kitten. Be a good girl," he growled.

Harriet gasped at his rough move, letting out a loud yelp as he pushed her wrists into the mattress, roughly.

"If you're not going to be good and keep it there, I will bring the cuffs out," he threatened, words spitting from his lips.

She nodded slowly, biting her lip, as he went back down to his work. His hands cupped her inner thigh, spreading them open. Light kisses were placed traveling up, one by one, getting closer to her heat. She clenched her walls, needing him to come closer and closer to her core. Her thighs clenched together, but Jax quickly pulled them apart.