Hogwarts Sorting

A few days after the incident at the bookstore Draco and Damara were packed for Hogwarts. Lucius took the day off to take his youngest to the train and make sure she is alright. When they got to the train she saw so many people in robes and it was just crazy. "My Constellation, I am so proud of you. You are gonna be the smartest witch your year." Narcissa bent down to Damara level and said, "This necklace was passed down to me by my sister Andromeda. Now I give this to you. Take care my darling." Damara nodded holding Draco's hand as Lucius looked at Draco and said, "Take care of your sister Draco." Draco nodded pulling his sister on to the train as they waved goodbye. They got a compartment where Damara saw 2 boys and a girl and the girl she didn't like the look of her. The girl turned her face and her face smiled but then frowned seeing Damara and said, "What are you doing with my drakey." This made Damara confused looking at her brother and Draco said, "Crabbe, Parkinson, and Goyle this is my baby sister Damara. Damara this is Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson."

Damara really didn't like the look of this group and nodded to them giving the a wave. Damara just ignored the conversation's that her brother was having with the group but something caught her eye. It was a flying car and she doesn't ever remember seeing a flying car for Hogwarts. Damara then went to the bathrooms to change into her robes so that she can be ready for the sorting.

Finally the moment that will change her life forever was behind those big doors. After the train had stopped her and Draco went their separate ways so that she would go to the boats. Her and other 1st years were waiting for Professor Mcgonagoll to open the door so that they can be sorted. When Professor Mcgonagoll opened the door the great hall was humongous. As they walked down the walkway they were stopped in front of some stairs that had a hat on a chair. The Professor had said that she was gonna call their names and place the hat on top of their heads. "Weasley, Ginerva" A girl that she saw at the bookstore walked up. The hat was placed and it yelled Gryffindor.

After a few more names she heard, "Malfoy, Damara" Damara walked up to the chair and the house was placed onto her head. "Ahh, another Malfoy. You belong in Slytherin." Damara was very happy about this and ran over to her brother giving him the biggest hug she has ever given him. They had their dinner and Lucius paid Albus for the Malfoy kids for their own room. Damara and Draco got dressed and went to sleep.