Dragons?

It's been a few weeks since the names had been drawn and Seamus broke up with Damara. Damara was still hurt seeing him flirt with other girls but Viktor kept her distracted. They were in the library as she studied and Viktor was playing with her hair as that was one of his favorite features about her. "Viktor please stop." Damara said to Viktor but Viktor had other plans and started to kiss the poor girls neck teasing her. She kept have short breathes and closing her eyes and said, "Viktor hun, I need to study for the tests. I know that we are dating but I will punish you if needed." Viktor like the word punishment for it resulted in sexual things and so Damara had to clarify quite a lot. "Not like that Viktor and you know that." Viktor rolled his eyes when his headmaster of the school came over and said, "Viktor, I have news about the 1st task. Is it alright if I speak to you alone?" Viktor shook his head and said, "Whatever you say to me you can say in front of Damara." The headmaster sighed then said, "The 1st task is Dragons. I do want you to study so that you can be ready."
After the headmaster left Viktor felt pride on the 1st task and got up to look for books. This meant that she could study without him being a distraction so that she could give him more attention later. After a few hours Viktor had studied about the dragons and had idea's as Damara finished with her studying for the test. It was dinner time and Viktor was walking hand in hand with Damara as they headed to the great hall when she saw Ginny and Luna. She pulled him over to her friends and said, "Viktor these are my best friends. Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood there in gryffindor like my ex boyfriend." Viktor kissed Ginny's and Luna's and said, "It's vonderful to meet my veautiful girlvriend's vriends." Ginny and Luna smiled then it was time for food. "See you 2 later." They nodded and they went their separate ways and Viktor said, "They seem very kind."
2 days later was the 1st task and Lucius Malfoy came over to the tent as he waited for Damara. He saw his daughter and said, "Damara, how's your relationship between you and Mr. Krum." Damara smiled at her father and said, "It's better than expected. Would you like to go inside and meet him?" Lucius nodded as she pulled the door to the side and saw Viktor and he looked to his right and saw her. "Mara my love. Mr. Malfoy it's an honor. I have heard so much about you through my father." Lucius shook Viktor's hand and said, "Congratulations on becoming the champion I give you my luck and maybe the hand of my daughter." Both of them looked with wide eyes and Viktor said, "I appreciate that Mr. Malfoy but right now I would like to take this slow. To get to know her more."
Lucius nodded and said, "Damara we leave. Good luck Mr. Krum." Damara kissed Viktor for good luck and she found her brother with his Slytherin friends. After a few hours both Cedric Diggory and Fluer Delacour got the golden egg and then she heard, "Our next contestant is VIKTOR KRUM of Durmstrange!" All of Durmstrange, Draco, and Damara cheered for Viktor and Viktor stood out and yelled, "I would like to dedicate my win to the gorgeous Damara Ursula Narcissa Malfoy." Viktor looked at her with a wink and Damara smiled at this but Seamus Finnigan wasn't over the break up yet like Damara was. After Viktor got the egg he flew up to Damara giving her the biggest kiss which ended with everyone wolf whistling.
She stayed and saw Harry get the egg which she also cheered for and headed to the Durmstrange and they saw the princess making a path. Viktor smiled at his girlfriend and he had given her the best kiss she had ever had in awhile.

(Words:690)